CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 12-30-2009, 10:08 PM   #1
Simon Marini

Profile:
Weight Cutting

Starting out in mma, I had no F-ing idea how to cut, and coming from a ****ty wrestling school, that gave me no damn help.

When I first started cutting weight, I was dropping from 160 to make 145. Moved up to 155 and cut from 180 (190 once). And will now be moving to 170, cutting from 200-210.

Every time I cut, it got a little better. Added something, played with some vitamins/minerals, tested out other ideas. Finally I have it where I want it.

Being a personal trainer as well, I love to help others reach their goals. I slowly started modifying my cutting process more to more aim towards maintainable fat loss. And I've done just that.

Mixing everything together I came up with "6 Day 6 Pack". Shredd off the fat in under a week. Weight wise you will gain lots back after the fact, but luckily it's all water. The large amounts of fat you burn off in this week will stay off!

It's a great way to detox your body (without drinking some idiotic lemonade/pepper concoction), shredd fat fast, quickly drop weight, and/or kick start yourself into a new health and fitness plan.

troll spam

Check it out! And if you like it, you can now affiliate the book. For free, through affiliation, you will get your own unique link, and anyone that buys the book gets you 40% of the sale. You sell 2 copies to friends or family and you've made your money back.

And even better yet, if you own a gym, run a business, or keep a blog, toss the link up there and you could actually pull in some half decent dough.

Thanks!

Last edited by Lynne Pitts : 12-30-2009 at 10:57 PM. Reason: troll spam