CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Old 06-01-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
Dan Dumsick

Profile:
Crossfit Games '09

Are there any talks of video of the games for those of us that cannot be there? I just watched Every Second Counts the other day and loved seeing how whole events unfold and not just little clips of events. I think it would be cool if there was a way that live video could be streamed to the website while it was happening. I have no idea what that would take and cost to pull off but would be very cool none the less.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:34 PM   #2
Joe Bernard

Profile:
Re: Crossfit Games '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dumsick View Post
Are there any talks of video of the games for those of us that cannot be there? I just watched Every Second Counts the other day and loved seeing how whole events unfold and not just little clips of events. I think it would be cool if there was a way that live video could be streamed to the website while it was happening. I have no idea what that would take and cost to pull off but would be very cool none the less.
I've been wondering the same thing. I think they may just do clips like they have for the qualifiers, that's my best guess. *Waits for someone with info to chime in*
Old 06-01-2009, 11:48 PM   #3
James Compora

Profile:
Re: Crossfit Games '09

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Dumsick View Post
best idea ever.