CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 05-23-2009, 02:09 PM   #1
Erica Field

Profile:
Crossfit near Burlington, VT??

I am moving to Burlington, VT in August and the only thing missing from this great state is a crossfit. I am currently going to one in FL where I live now, but was hoping to find one near Burlington. I am not entirely familiar with the area yet so I was wondering if there were any other crossfitters in Burlington and where the closest one would be to the area. I don't really want to go back to a "normal" gym when I move.
Old 05-24-2009, 07:12 AM   #2
Darrell E. White

Profile:
Re: Crossfit near Burlington, VT??

Erica, I have family in Burlington and there isn't any real CF gym there. I did a WOD at "Fitness Edge" and they were pretty cool with it (PU/PP/sit-up). Good luck.

--bingo
Old 05-24-2009, 12:49 PM   #3
Brad Dougherty

Profile:

I just got done with college for four years in central Vermont. There is no true affliate located in Vermont as far as I know, but my school (Norwich University) allowed us to do CrossFit and had kettlebells coming in. I think the gym is open to any of the community members. I know it's a bit of drive (40 min. from Burlington) but it's all I really know of.
Old 05-25-2009, 05:13 PM   #4
Erica Field

Profile:

I know there is one about an hour north in Canada... only problem is that i don't speak french so it probably wouldn't work out... ugh.. maybe i can go check out the school.