CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 01-13-2007, 09:59 AM   #1
Glenn Pendlay

Profile:
I have tried to contact several people individually, but wanted to put something up here also.

We just had two days of drizzling rain. Late yesterday it turned into sleet. Everything is pretty much solid ice right now.

So, nothing is leaving here. No shipping out for the last day and a half, nothing leaving today, and nothing leaving monday.

There are multiple orders that need to be shipped, even a couple of replacement bars that people are waiting for that should have gone out yesterday.

I apologize for the delay, but with freezing rain coming down and ice everywhere nothing is moving.

Even if I had gotten them on the UPS truck yesterday, they wouldnt have made it to the Mesquite distribution center, Dallas DPS has shut down the roads into Dallas last night and this morning. Justin Brimhall and Karen are sitting in a car right now in Bellevue on their way to the airport, and the Highway Partrol just told them it will be at least 8 hours before they permit them to continue on to Dallas, so they are turning around and He will miss his flight back to NMU for school.

Again, apologies to everyone. But orders that should have been shipped thursday and friday or today are not leaving till this all clears up, weather people expect it will be over Tue or Wed. And they dont know how to sand or salt roads or otherwise take care of ice here in Texas, so untill it warms up, this will continue.

Glenn
Old 01-13-2007, 11:47 AM   #2
Justin Swalberg

Profile:
That's Mother Nature for you. I had to drive a Penske moving truck from Utah to Michigan a week and a half ago, during the times of those severe snow storms that practically destroyed Denver. Parts of I-80 were extremely dangerous; there were spun-off cars and semis all over the places (we saw 150+).

I was just glad I wasn't crossing in a wagon train and that I had my reliable big truck. :-)
Old 01-15-2007, 07:42 AM   #3
Chris Barclay

Profile:
Glenn,
Sorry to Hijack the thread but was just wondering whether you ship overseas (when you manage to get past the ice)?