CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 02-24-2007, 12:01 PM   #1
William Brownley

Profile:
No whining or excuses. Today was a day to play around post op and figure out what I can do using Rippetoe form.
CF WU, one round.
Squats--took it to 155x5 and quit. Slight pain in right patellar (repaired), and shoulder pain with proper position. Worked on depth, I probably need to get deeper, but better.
Bench-- took it to 5x185, pretty easy, then I quit. Not a day to push it.
Deadlift--took it to 5x250, very easy, then quit.
Running (hooray!!, after more than a year of not being able to). 2 minutes walk, one minute run, speeds were 5.5, 6.0, 7.0, 8.0. a total of a mile, form good, knees didn't hurt. All pitiful, but every journey begins with a single step.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:42 PM   #2
William Brownley

Profile:
posting for Monday--I did my version of Josh, OHS were pitiful and done with the bar, pull ups were completed with 100Lb assist. Then I noodled around with squats, presses and a few cleans. All proceeded by the CF WU--minus pull-ups and OHS. Squatting 205 was easy for 5 reps, pressing for 85 was easy except for my shoulder.
Old 02-27-2007, 12:46 PM   #3
William Brownley

Profile:
Post for Tuesday. Did the CF WU, then completed the sprints on the treadmill. Worked abs, Squat form, front squats with coach, no big weights. He showed me a shoulder dislocate which was useful for my shoulder.
Old 02-28-2007, 08:47 AM   #4
William Brownley

Profile:
Cindy--13 rounds, assists on the pull ups, staright everything else. Preceded by warm up and then followed by 15 minutes on the tread alternating slow runs with fast walks at a 2 to 1 rest to work ratio.
Old 03-05-2007, 07:10 AM   #5
William Brownley

Profile:
Thursday March 1--rest day
Friday March 2---Rippetoe strength wo 1, with CF WU. Working weights for Squat--205, Bench, 185, Dead Lift 275, do grip.
Saturday--a CF WU (in hotel), 50 dumbell thrusts with 25 lb dbs, 20 snatchs each arm, 45 dbs, 15 minutes on tread mill alternating walks to runs, 2 to 1 ratio, ab work and stretching.
Sunday-Interval work on a bike for 35 minutes, abs and stretching.