CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 01-26-2006, 08:20 PM   #1
fabio leocadio freitas pereira

Profile:  
I dont know if this was mentioned before,i tried to do a search for this topic because i didint want to make a thread about something that was already talked about,but the search came back to long and i didint want to spend a huge amount of time reading all of that because i`m very pumped about the news and wanted to informe the rest of you.Crossfit was named by Man`s Journal to be one of the best fitness sites on the net,check out the link below:

http://www.mensjournal.com/healthFit...thFitness.html

Congratulations Coach
Old 01-26-2006, 11:59 PM   #2
Sheila Gruenwald

Profile:
"kick *** workout" I wonder if the author actually tried the work out to make this claim....lol
"cult"-- how about a community of people dedicated to a life style of fitness and fun.

I wonder how long it will be before we see the author making posts...
Old 01-27-2006, 05:45 AM   #3
John Walsh

Profile:
I’m not sure what kind of “men” read Men’s Journal but this http://www.mensjournal.com/healthFit...20minutes.htmlwas a pretty good plug for Crossfit. After all the belly aching lately about people not being nice about CF the followers gottta be happy about this, right? No reference to cults, claims of 750-pound deadlifts, emergency rooms or accusations that Coach doesn’t train just simple layout of a workout and some effective exercises. Nice.