CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 01-11-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
Emily Ciccarella

Profile:
beyond the whiteboard cancellation

hi,

I am taking some time off from crossfit (save me the tears, I'm upset enough already) and I need to cancel my Beyond the whiteboard subscription. has anyone done this? if so, have you had any trouble? I am very frustrated because I have tried to do this several times, I've emailed BTW, who told me that the payments go through amazon payments, but I've never had an account with them. I made one anyway, and when I logged on it said that there were no transactions being made. anyone know how I can cancel this?

thanks
Old 01-12-2010, 09:59 AM   #2
Katherine Derbyshire

Profile:
Re: beyond the whiteboard cancellation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emily Ciccarella View Post
hi,

I am taking some time off from crossfit (save me the tears, I'm upset enough already) and I need to cancel my Beyond the whiteboard subscription. has anyone done this? if so, have you had any trouble? I am very frustrated because I have tried to do this several times, I've emailed BTW, who told me that the payments go through amazon payments, but I've never had an account with them. I made one anyway, and when I logged on it said that there were no transactions being made. anyone know how I can cancel this?

thanks
If all else fails, call your credit card company.

Katherine
Old 01-20-2010, 05:28 PM   #3
Jonathan Kinnick

Profile:
Re: beyond the whiteboard cancellation

Emily, it looks like you were able to cancel on the 12th through your original amazon payments account. I think the problem was that you used a different email when you set that up.

In case anyone has a similar problem later, here's how it works. We use Amazon Payments for our payment processing. All of our members set up an Amazon account (or use an existing account) when signing up for our site.

To cancel, just go to the "Subscriptions" tab under "settings" and you can click through to cancel. You will have to enter the email address and password you used when you signed up originally.

Hopefully you won't want to cancel though