CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 03-28-2007, 01:51 AM   #1
Mike Gray

Profile:
Hi guys!

I'm curious: Is anyone actively (or even inactively!) pursuing the idea of starting a CrossFit facility in Switzerland? I'd be particuarly interested in the Zürich area, since I live here - and generally in the German speaking part of CH.

BTW, for clarity's sake, I'm not trying to start a facility myself. But if someone else where interested I would be interested in helping to get it off the ground. The area I live in has a very large international (English-speaking) population who might be very ready to get involved - not to mention an active rugby scene (which seems to have an affinity for CF).

In terms of developing interest among German speakers, some of CF's political associations might present a more difficult PR scenario. However, I think there are thousands of fitnesses obsessed Swiss who wouldn't care either way if it works! Since I work in both languages I'd be interested in either English- or German-based stuff. Might even turn my hand at a bit of translations if needed or wanted.

Mike
Old 03-28-2007, 05:58 PM   #2
Lynne Pitts

Profile:
Moving to Community. Please note, politics are VERBOTEN on the message board - no discussion of, commentary on, reference to, etc. Politics are for the main site.

Thanks,