CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 07-20-2011, 08:17 PM   #91
Rob Samuels

Profile:  
Re: Lower Fat vs Lower Carb study

I don't think the fact that Tim Ferris linked to it means its not true because he wants to sell his book. If you have something to sell of course you want to sell it. Pick any author you like they all want to sell their books and very few are providing material that they have developed its all just taking information that is already out there and organizing it slapping a name on it and saying check this out. What do you think crossfit is?

I also dont think a soley meat based diet is ideal if for no other reason than man how boring. Even if tomorrow it was proved beyhond any argument that we as humans are only designed to eat meat and we are shortening our lives by 30% because of plant ingestion I would still not put down the bean and cheese burrito or the bananas. But that is my choice just as drug addicts choose drugs even though they are not healthy and may in fact kill them sooner than later I still like all the stuff you see on ultimate pig outs on the food network/travel channel................