CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 04-29-2014, 01:18 PM   #1
James Cusick

Profile:
A great new blog

Hey guys,

I don't post often but wanted to share a new blog I've been reading. It's from Gabe Kapler, former Major League Baseball player. Anyway, I've added it to my daily list of sites I visit, along the likes of marksdailyapple. It's got a ton of good info on a wide range of topics - lots of which cover nutrition. He's not a crossfitter but he did write a blog on his thoughts and they were really level-headed which is not the norm from folks who don't crossfit.

I'm always down with sharing good sources of info. Check it out:http://kaplifestyle.com (sfw - not sure if that's the correct acronym so I'll just say that it's safe for work, family, etc.)
Old 04-30-2014, 12:28 PM   #2
Nick St Pierre

Profile:
Re: A great new blog

great find, I just checked it out and seems like a cool blog.