CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 04-25-2009, 06:06 PM   #1
Edward Seill Chung

Profile:
Working at Globo gym, want to start "Functional Fitness" class

I'm working at a Globo Gym as a personal trainer (I'm ACE certified but attending a CF level 1 cert in May) and I want to start "Functional Fitness Class".
I talked to the group fitness coordinator about what I want to do.
She said she was okay with it and she wants me to write a proposal to her superiors giving a description of the workout, the warm up, what type of equipment will be used, etc...
I am wondering what to say in my proposal letter to the Globo managers above so they won't get the crap scared out of them.
I am guessing I can't even mention the word, "Cr*ssf*t" and that safety would have to be emphasized.
Anybody have some suggestions as to the verbiage of the proposal letter?
Thank you
Old 04-28-2009, 04:55 AM   #2
Noah Martin

Profile:
Re: Working at Globo gym, want to start "Functional Fitness" class

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edward Seill Chung View Post
I'm working at a Globo Gym as a personal trainer (I'm ACE certified but attending a CF level 1 cert in May) and I want to start "Functional Fitness Class".
I talked to the group fitness coordinator about what I want to do.
She said she was okay with it and she wants me to write a proposal to her superiors giving a description of the workout, the warm up, what type of equipment will be used, etc...
I am wondering what to say in my proposal letter to the Globo managers above so they won't get the crap scared out of them.
I am guessing I can't even mention the word, "Cr*ssf*t" and that safety would have to be emphasized.
Anybody have some suggestions as to the verbiage of the proposal letter?
Thank you
Move out of the globo, open your own box and take their customers.