CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 03-10-2010, 08:17 AM   #11
Ahmik Jones

Profile:
Re: Which Squat Stand is the most Stable?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Donald Rice View Post
Thanks for all the info, I will probably get the Rogue system. It just seems like the most solid given my space limitations. Plus they have free shipping on the squat stand, always a plus.
Off the topic, but why is it Rogue has free shipping on some items but not others: Squat stands are free, but the flat bench isn't. Also Hi temp bumper sets and collars are free, but the rogue bar isn't. I was checking everything out the other day, and it seems like its cheaper to but the bumpers (310lbs) and bar separately, than to do one of their bar/plate combinations. I'm not complaining, the prices are fair, but it just seemed a little backwards to me. Why not charge less to buy more items at once?
If you are buying a bunch of items at once, I would consider contacting them to see if they can set up a better shipping rate than the one that shows up on their site, due to the combination of free shipping items and items that are charged for shipping.