CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 09-06-2012, 06:15 AM   #1
Jeremiah Dupin

Profile:
Level 1 Coach / Former U.S. Marine looking for Coaching Position outside of U.S

HELLO CROSSFIT AFFILIATES,

My name is Jeremiah and I am a 26yrd Old Former U.S. Marine. I am posting this thread to express my interest in fulfilling a Coaching Position outside of the U.S.....

I am currently living in Prague, Czech Republic and interning at "CrossFit Committed" there.

I am literally able and willing to travel to any part of the World and Coach if the right opportunity presents itself. I have a serious PASSION for CrossFit and living a Paleo lifestyle. I want to dedicate my life to teaching others and instilling in them the same passion I hold.

A little bit about me:

CERTIFICATIONS:
--Regiestered for the Coaches Prep Course in Copenhagen, Denmark September 12 & 13, 2012.
-- I have my Crossfit Level 1 Certification - July 2012
--November 2008 - Received my Personal Training Certification from NESTA in the U.S. (http://www.nestacertified.com/)

Crossfit Boxes I have trained and coached at:
--Currently coaching at CrossFit Committed in Prague, Czech Republic
-- Trained at Reebok CrossFit Miami Beach from January 2012- August 2012
-- Trained with the U.S. Marines at Camp Pendleton, CA 2006-2010

UPCOMING COMPETITIONS:
--I am registered to compete in the "Fit as *****" Competition in Copenhagen, Denmark on September 22, 2012

-- I am being paid to judge the Reebok CrossFit Competition in Wroclaw, Poland on September 15, 2012

My past work experiences include but are not limited to:

March 2012-August 2012- Worked for Apple in Miami Beach
2006-2010 U.S. MARINES. - Completed Honorable service as a Sergeant in the infantry in the U.S. Marines . Trained many marines during war time environment.
April 2009 - July 2010 - Personal Training Internship under Ray Wetterlund III (http://www.rw3fitness.com/)
Feb 2007- Feb 2008 - Deployed and served in the Iraq War

If anyone has an opportunity that they think I would be good for, please feel free to contact me one of the following ways:

email: jeremiahcdupin@gmail.com
facebook: www.facebook.com/jeremiahd

THANKS MUCH,
Jeremiah Dupin