CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-21-2012, 03:45 AM   #21
Frances Ballesteros
Member Frances Ballesteros is offline
 
Frances Ballesteros's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Madrid  Spain
Posts: 774
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Griffin View Post
You know why Santa Claus is always so jolly?

He knows where all the naughty girls are.
__________________
I love eating
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 08:02 AM   #22
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Cool crossfit ones Brad. Loved it.
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:02 AM   #23
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Q: What would you get if you crossed a turkey with an evil spirit?
A: A poultrygeist!

bad I know but fits the holiday. Happy thanksgiving everyone!
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:16 AM   #24
Brad Allen Jones
Banned Brad Allen Jones is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Muskegon  MI
Posts: 4,706
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Thanks Blair. You're input was much needed....
If you don't like them we don't need to know, we realize they aren't that good.

Here's a joke about how sad I am that Blair doesn't approve of this thread.

What's an advantage to Major Depression?
You never have to make your bed, since you're always in it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 09:18 AM   #25
Brad Allen Jones
Banned Brad Allen Jones is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Muskegon  MI
Posts: 4,706
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nik Nichols View Post
Q: What would you get if you crossed a turkey with an evil spirit?
A: A poultrygeist!

bad I know but fits the holiday. Happy thanksgiving everyone!
I think them being so bad makes them even more funny haha.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 10:56 AM   #26
Jeff Enge
Banned Jeff Enge is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Collinsville  IL
Posts: 5,542
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

I'm a connoisseur of terrible jokes!

Two men were stuck wandering in a desert. They had been lost long enough that they'd run out of food and were starving. Then, in the distance, they see a tree. As they get closer, they can see that the "fruit" on this tree is some kind of... meat. Curious, but afraid that the tree is simply a mirage, one of the men runs toward it ahead of the other. As he nears the tree, natives suddely jump out from behind and shoot him full of arrows. With his last breath, he yells to his companion:

"Run away! It's not a Bacon Tree, it's a Ham Bush!"
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #27
Brad Allen Jones
Banned Brad Allen Jones is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Muskegon  MI
Posts: 4,706
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
I'm a connoisseur of terrible jokes!

Two men were stuck wandering in a desert. They had been lost long enough that they'd run out of food and were starving. Then, in the distance, they see a tree. As they get closer, they can see that the "fruit" on this tree is some kind of... meat. Curious, but afraid that the tree is simply a mirage, one of the men runs toward it ahead of the other. As he nears the tree, natives suddely jump out from behind and shoot him full of arrows. With his last breath, he yells to his companion:

"Run away! It's not a Bacon Tree, it's a Ham Bush!"
Brilliant!
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #28
Nik Nichols
Member Nik Nichols is offline
 
Nik Nichols's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Quinlan  TX
Posts: 21,383
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Allen Jones View Post
I think them being so bad makes them even more funny haha.
Exactly!
__________________
49/M/5'7''/175lbs ''Take pain.'' quote: Mr Jenkins
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 05:21 PM   #29
Brad Allen Jones
Banned Brad Allen Jones is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Muskegon  MI
Posts: 4,706
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Little Johnny asks his dad for a TV in his room. He reluctantly agrees. Next day Johnny comes downstairs and asks
'Dad what is love juice?' Dad looks horrified and tells Johnny all about sex.
Johnny sits there with mouth open in amazement.
Dad says 'so what were you watching?'
Johnny replies 'Tennis'.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2012, 01:31 AM   #30
Josh Deets
Member Josh Deets is offline
 
Josh Deets's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: McKinney  TX
Posts: 95
Re: Tell a joke or just laugh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeff Enge View Post
I'm a connoisseur of terrible jokes!

Two men were stuck wandering in a desert. They had been lost long enough that they'd run out of food and were starving. Then, in the distance, they see a tree. As they get closer, they can see that the "fruit" on this tree is some kind of... meat. Curious, but afraid that the tree is simply a mirage, one of the men runs toward it ahead of the other. As he nears the tree, natives suddely jump out from behind and shoot him full of arrows. With his last breath, he yells to his companion:

"Run away! It's not a Bacon Tree, it's a Ham Bush!"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad Allen Jones View Post
Little Johnny asks his dad for a TV in his room. He reluctantly agrees. Next day Johnny comes downstairs and asks
'Dad what is love juice?' Dad looks horrified and tells Johnny all about sex.
Johnny sits there with mouth open in amazement.
Dad says 'so what were you watching?'
Johnny replies 'Tennis'.



A man walks into a bar. The guy behind him ducks.
__________________
Hold fast hope.
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Come in for a laugh !!! Not WFS Jeff Wadholm Fitness 1 05-17-2010 01:32 PM
This is no freakin' joke... Andy Poquette Starting 9 08-31-2008 09:37 AM
Help with W/F safe joke Alain Latour Stuff and Nonsense 5 04-11-2008 08:52 AM
Cop joke Donald Woodson Community 1 03-15-2005 10:54 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:05 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.