CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 06-13-2012, 05:06 AM   #1
Matthew Fuller

Profile:
Spam

Howdy,

Just wanted to throw out an introduction since I'm obviously new to the forums.

I'm living in NYC so life is pretty fast moving here. I started a crossfit company with my brother and another buddy not even a year ago. We've been shown on ESPN3 and have sponsored some events, etc. It's pretty cool and impressive.

Looking forward to the coming discussions!

Hey Sean,

Thanks! No, not Nike! We're not there yet!

We sponsored the Talon Throwdown @ Franklin, TN.
Also sponsored Embrace The Gauntlet in Dothan, AL.
Some local events.

We sponsored some folks at the Central East Region Crossfit Event. Our company wasn't exactly in the spotlight as much as the big advertisers there but a bunch of the team members were wearing out shirts and shorts. Pretty neat.

I see on your signature you are from Outlaw Crossfit. Rudy actually did a training camp at my brother's local gym (Crossfit Rutherford I believe). Our company is Spamming.

Howdy All,

Finally a member of these boards!

Just wanted to start this thread introducing myself and our company,Spam, a company started by crossfitters, for crossfitters.

We're still fairly new but have been making some decent forward progression. I thought it would be a good idea to drop some knowledge of who we are and what we offer in case anybody is looking to outfit their home gym or is just looking to add some gear to their selection.

We have:
WOD shorts starting at $20.
T-shirts starting at $18 with more designs on the way.
Bumpers at 1.40/lb.
Climbing ropes
Rings
3-way plyo-boxes for $120
Speed ropes
barbells
and are working on version 2.0 of our WOD Journal book.

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot a reply.

I look forward to becoming an active member in the community. Seems like a great place.

-Opus

Howdy Martin,

We don't have a physical store. We house all the equipment out of my brother's garage in TN. That's our store if you want to call it that. We have no problem with local pick up but I see you're in NY so I doubt that will help you much. I'm actually located in NYC myself, I do all the design work for the products,etc.

If there's anything you're interested in we could look into the best possible shipping method.

-Opus

I thought by posting this it might be looked at and considered spam. Sorry if it came across that way. I seriously wasn't trying to spam anybody. I've been replying and checking back throughout the day, this wasn't meant to be a one time post and leave kind of thing.

* I also made a point to check the rules and make sure there wasn't anything in there that was against posting about product, etc. I'll gladly pull the thread down if people are getting steamed over this. It wasn't my intention.

Regarding the Wod Shorts: They are made of polyester, have a spandex material gusset for increased mobility, 5" slit up the leg. Velcro strap with internal drawstring.

I got ya Dunston. Thanks for the bit of ribbing!

I must have glanced over #17. Well, if the mods want to pull this thread, that's fine. No worries.

Yup, I'm looking forward to crushing out some good discussions with this group. I have a lot of stories to tell and questions/advice to ask about!

Double Post

Last edited by Camille Lore : 06-15-2012 at 09:37 AM. Reason: Spam

Old 06-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #2
Sean Dunston

Profile:
Re: Breaking myself in.

congrats.

A couple of questions:
What CrossFit Company did you start?
What events have you sponsored?
How has your company been shown (what programs) on ESPN3?

If I didn't know better, I'd say your company was Reebok.

Old 06-15-2012, 08:24 AM   #3
Lynne Pitts

Profile:
Re: Breaking myself in.

Hi Matt

While you're in can't post purgatory, please read the policies you agreed to when you joined the board. Your only posts have been commercial for personal profit, in direct violation of board policies.