CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 09-07-2008, 03:01 PM   #1
Saša Habuzin

Profile:
Smile hello

hi.i just wanted to introduce myself.I am new to crossfit..well not really.I am a kinesiology major from Croatia and we heard nothing about crossfit.I know amazing isn´t it? well i knew that something was missing from the programs and theories my teaschers were feeding me so i started mixing stuff a little.I do a lot of boxing,krav maga and stuff like that so i needed my workouts to simulate the sport train...and i started combining olympic lifts with sprints.When i found CROSSFIT it was a revelation because i found answers to all the questions i had but could not solve..on my own.So i just wanted to say THANKS AND KEEP THE W.O.D COMING!!We do not have a crossfit gym in Croatia so i train where i can...my college gym is pretty awsome...the guys there like to experiment with different types of exercises and we can drop weights there too so we are managing.I hope to post some of my workouts here to...please be gentle!!

by and it´s good to know that you are not alone in your thinking.

Saša Habuzin
Old 09-07-2008, 03:03 PM   #2
Saša Habuzin

Profile:
Red face Re: hello

wow...i do apologize for all the errors in my grammar.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:16 AM   #3
David Sumner

Profile:
Re: hello

Welcome Sasa,
I am sure you will convert many of the guys around you to Crossfit when they see what you are doing and how it improves your fitness in every aspect. I think only us Crossfitters in the United States have been run out of gyms for dropping weights and doing other things to scare the other gym members, workers, and owners. Sometimes the truth scares people