CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 04-09-2008, 03:49 PM   #121
Camille Lore

Profile:  
Crash and burn

Heading home tonight, I decided not to go to class. I have been ravenous again today. I didn't feel like I had it in me to get thrown around tonight.
Came home, drank two cups of flavored kefir and then ate TWO sweet italian pork sausages; I'm still a bit hungry. I'm eating about 1800 calories a day, and zone proportions but I've eaten so much to try to stave off the hunger that I don't know how many blocks I've eaten. It was about 10 before I had the kefir and sausage.
Must be the tabata swimming lol!
Feel like I'm ready for a nice nap.
Old 04-09-2008, 04:27 PM   #122
Alix Clark

Profile:
Re: Camille the newb

Hey Camille

The HR monitor is great fun - I love knowing all that stuff. It keeps files of all your workouts so at the end of each week you can see total exercise time, total cals etc, etc, etc. It's a Polar F6 - from Amazon for around $90 I think.
Hmmmm....sausages!
Old 04-10-2008, 05:39 AM   #123
Camille Lore

Profile:  

That sounds like a great gadget.... I looooove gadgets! lol But I think rings will be my next purchase. However, I think I need a new set of running shoes soon darnit.

I was in bed by 8pm last night. Asleep by 9. Feel like I did the first week I started CF. Oh well, to the gym tonight for the WOD and to play on the rope and rings!

Lately, I've wondered whose body is attached to my face.

Very soon I will feel comfortable enough to post a pic of the real me. (But I do like the power lunch avatar!)

Ate about 2200 calories yesterday and finally wasn't ravenous. Curious about what the other woman eat in terms of calories...

It's a beautiful day here.... sunny and high 60s forecasted. I'm going to run some errands for lunch and play with some kips! :stir: I love the swinging feeling.
Old 04-10-2008, 06:03 AM   #124
Melissa Urban

Profile:

I am so jealous of your rope-and-ring friendly gym! I have to lug all my own stuff in and out. As for calories, I actually have no idea. I eat when I'm hungry, and I'm always hungry.

Can't wait for the "real picture" - you're making such great progress, you should be proud of yourself.

Melissa
Old 04-10-2008, 10:22 AM   #125
Camille Lore

Profile:  

Thanks for the encouragement.
I definitely am lucky to have that gym. It's so much fun to go play there. And it's run by a Crossfitter, so I know if someone tells me not to swing from the bars, I can tell them that she taught me to do it.

I GOT TWO KIPS IN A ROW DURING LUNCH!
Old 04-10-2008, 02:02 PM   #126
Grace Patenaude

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Lore View Post
Thanks for the encouragement.
I definitely am lucky to have that gym. It's so much fun to go play there. And it's run by a Crossfitter, so I know if someone tells me not to swing from the bars, I can tell them that she taught me to do it.

I GOT TWO KIPS IN A ROW DURING LUNCH!
CONGRATS CAMILLE !!!

You lucky dawg! I want to workout in your gym! Wish I did, then I'd bring my old business suit and do the pull ups with you --- with high heels shoes on!
Old 04-10-2008, 05:30 PM   #127
Camille Lore

Profile:  

That would be awesome!!

Today's WOD:
Deadlift 1,1,1,1,1,1,1
Worked up to 185 for the last rep and barely made it. Couldn't get it up for the first two attempts.
Lost my workout notes with my other weights.

Also climbed the rope twice! I got kinda nervous up top... and I kept looking for a bell to ring! I was so excited.
Great crossfit day!
Old 04-10-2008, 07:30 PM   #128
Jerry Blackwell

Profile:

Quote:
That would be awesome!!

Today's WOD:
Deadlift 1,1,1,1,1,1,1
Worked up to 185 for the last rep and barely made it. Couldn't get it up for the first two attempts.
Lost my workout notes with my other weights.

Also climbed the rope twice! I got kinda nervous up top... and I kept looking for a bell to ring! I was so excited.
Great crossfit day!
You are always so happy. I need to get cracking on this "zone diet" did you just google it and begin?
Old 04-11-2008, 03:16 AM   #129
Camille Lore

Profile:  

Can't help it when I get new skills down! lol Crossfit has really improved my mood.

The Zone- go to the Crossfit journal part of the Crossfit webpage and search for Zone- I think it's the second journal that comes up- CFJ 21. It explains it in enough detail to get you going. I definitely feel better physically when I eat that way.
Old 04-11-2008, 12:07 PM   #130
Grace Patenaude

Profile:

Quote:
Can't help it when I get new skills down! lol Crossfit has really improved my mood.

The Zone- go to the Crossfit journal part of the Crossfit webpage and search for Zone- I think it's the second journal that comes up- CFJ 21. It explains it in enough detail to get you going. I definitely feel better physically when I eat that way.
Hope you're having a nice Rest Day! That's on my list to read; I better catch up!