CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > In Sickness and In Health > Injuries
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Injuries Chronic & Acute

Old 11-20-2013, 12:17 PM   #1
Aaron Brewer

Profile:
soft tissue mobilization

I hope this doesnt come across as soliciting, but our box now offers soft tissue mobilization. If you are an athletes that could benefit from this please contact us. We are located in Ypsilanti, Michigan near Ann Arbor. My hopes for this is that it can help an athlete that has re occuring injuries or just doesnt move well. A certified athletic trainer performs specialized treatments to regenerate tissues and eliminate or reduce internal scar tissue. By eliminating the cause of your problems, your symptoms will resolve. This is highly effective for competitive athletes who place more strain on muscles and tendons. We have noticed huge improvements in mobility especially with OHS. If you guys have any questions you can message me and I will be happy to explain more details. Again guys I am only offering this because I have felt the benefits and I want to help others improve. Thanks guys

Aaron Brewer, MS, CSCS, PES, CF-L1, USAW-L1
Old 11-22-2013, 06:35 AM   #2
Brian Strump

Profile:
Re: soft tissue mobilization

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron Brewer View Post
I hope this doesnt come across as soliciting, but our box now offers soft tissue mobilization. If you are an athletes that could benefit from this please contact us. We are located in Ypsilanti, Michigan near Ann Arbor. My hopes for this is that it can help an athlete that has re occuring injuries or just doesnt move well. A certified athletic trainer performs specialized treatments to regenerate tissues and eliminate or reduce internal scar tissue. By eliminating the cause of your problems, your symptoms will resolve. This is highly effective for competitive athletes who place more strain on muscles and tendons. We have noticed huge improvements in mobility especially with OHS. If you guys have any questions you can message me and I will be happy to explain more details. Again guys I am only offering this because I have felt the benefits and I want to help others improve. Thanks guys
Does the specialized treatments have a name?

I think it's great to offer this! We treat many members of other affiliates around Charlotte.