CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 01-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #1
Snir Golan

Profile:
Rogue Fitness Customer Support

So once again Rogue reminds me why i buy all my stuff from them and why i think that they are one of the best companies i have ever dealt with.

here is my story (i will try to make it short). About a month and half ago, someone decided that they really like my Rehband knee wraps, enough so that they decided to just take them. so, a little upset that i just lost $70, i went on to the Rogue site and ordered another pair which arrived to my house in about 2 days. 2 days ago while squatting, i noticed that the entire seam in the back is ripping apart and since the sleeves are only about a month old, i was really hoping that either Rehband or Rogue would step up and make it right. to make things worse, i am spending the next 3 months in Israel so its not as simple as me ordering new ones and getting them in 2 days.

i got home from the gym and fired a quick email to the Rogue Customer Support email address and what do you know, about 2 hours later i get a reply from Mike asking me for a quick photo of the sleeve which i provided to him. the next email came about 3 hours later and simply said "we will take care of this, whats your address so we can send you a brand new pair?". when i replied and said that i am currently in Israel, Mike responded with a quick "that's not a problem, we can ship it there as well".

so far everytime i had an issue with an order or an item that i bought from Rogue, their customer support team handled it very professionally and in a timely manner. i just wish all other companies would take the same route and realize that a happy customer is a returning customer and that great customer support is what turns customer into customers for life.

well done Rogue!