CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Competitions
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Competitions Competitions, contests & challenges

Old 03-27-2008, 09:24 AM   #1
Andrew Stolarik

Profile:
GA's strongest man comp.

I'm passing this info on to all you crossfitters. Being a crossfitter myself i have used crossfit to help me w/strong man contest and it has helped.

if any questions please feel free to contact me too and i will try to get the info. you requested.

andy

so here is the info:

Hello all, I am sending this email out to any and everyone in the Southeast, please feel free to forward it on to other competitiors whose email I might not have.

The 2008 Georgia's Strongest man will take place on June 7th, 2008..in Douglasville, GA. If you are not familar with the Atlanta area, Douglasville is about 10 minutes away from Six Flags, and about 30 minutes from downtown ATL.

This year's contest is a platinum contest, so the top 3 in each weight class will qualify for nationals. I have attached the entry form, but it can also be found on the NAS site(nastrongman.com). Since the first event is a max log, competitors will go in reverse order of entry recieved on the 2nd event(farmers walk)....so get those entries in!!

Please feel free to email me with any and all questions. Good luck this summer competing, and hope to see you in GA on June 7th.

-Dane Garreau