CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 03-08-2006, 06:23 AM   #1
derrick hacker

Profile:  
I am new to this site and am currious if anyone knows of any Crossfit Facilities / Gyms in the state of MN.
I tried looking around on the message boards to see if I could find anything that might let me know before I posted this; but I could'nt find a list per say of facilites / gyms in particular states.
Any info is greatly appreciated.
Thanks much,
DH
Old 03-08-2006, 07:58 AM   #2
David Wood

Profile:

Derrick, welcome!

I moved your post to the "Community" section of the board . . . that's where we usually put questions like "any CrossFitters in . . . ?"

There's a list of all CrossFit affiliates on the right side of the main page . . . alas, none in Minnesota yet. (A couple in Wisconsin, though . .. maybe worth the drive?)

Also, your question may bring some on Minnesota CrossFitters out in the open; perhaps you can meet up with some for a workout.
Old 03-08-2006, 08:22 AM   #3
Joseph Hart

Profile:
Derrick,

I have seen one other regular CFr from MN that posts and that is John Elstad (sp?). We are both in the Twin Cities. I can't say that I know of any gyms that are CF freindly considering I workout in my basement. There is an OLY coach in St. Paul. The closest place to buy bumpers is Jesup IA. That is unless you get them online. Shoot me an email if you have any other questions.

Joe
Old 03-11-2006, 02:38 PM   #4
Jeff Kolehmainen

Profile:
I work out at the school I work at with a few friends... I've been off CrossFit pretty much all hockey season (I coach girls high school hockey), but we are going to fire it up again soon once all the tourney's are over. I know a few people do mods at Lifetime, they get looked at pretty funny but have never been asked to stop.

Jeff