CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Pukie's Bucket
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pukie's Bucket Bogus threads, trolls, and other malarkey

Old 10-03-2010, 10:11 AM   #1
Patrick J. Brown

Profile:
Merchant Services/Credit Card Processing?

Hey guys,
I'm WORKING ON BEING a new affiliate, and just wanted to spread the word for those of you who accept credit cards. My brother-in-law owns a merchant services company and set us up with our credit card processing. Before I became an affiliate, I worked for his company for a while. He guarantees the absolute lowest rates - he said he'd give any CF affiliates the "friends and family" deal. I'll leave his info below. One of the best parts about his company is that you'll get 12 hour funding. What this means, is if your client swipes their card at 7am, their money is then into your business account by 7pm. Not many merchant service companies do this - they'll usually pop it into their account for 2-3 days and draw interest off of it.

Anyway, it's a killer deal, and anyone who doesn't go with him is honestly paying WAY too much for credit card processing. You can contact me at and I'll get you some more info. Contrary to what some people think, it's way quick and easy to get set up.

If you currently offer cc services, you should still check him out - he'll even buy you out of your current contract if you switch to him. You just need to fax him a copy of your most recent statement.

Here's his contact info: