CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 09-12-2013, 11:31 PM   #1
Chris Luu

Profile:
CrossFit Specialty Courses

Hi everyone, Does anyone know how if the attended status for the specialty courses change after receiving the CrossFit Level 1 Trainer certification?

My example would be, holding a Certificate of Attendance for the Gymnastics Course and then passing the CrossFit Level 1 Trainer certification. Does the then change the attendance to a Trainer Certificate? If so, do you know if they then send out the certificate?

Thanks ahead for your responses.
Old 09-13-2013, 10:31 AM   #2
Mike Jenkins

Profile:
Re: CrossFit Specialty Courses

If you contact HQ they'll get it squared away. I had to do that because I was mistakenly given a certificate of attendance instead of completion. They'll get it up in the database and send you the right piece of paper.
Old 09-15-2013, 04:28 AM   #3
Kevin Don

Profile:
Re: CrossFit Specialty Courses

This was discussed at a recent seminar a colleague of mine attended. They will issue you with a Certificate of Attendance and if you later sit and pass an L1 course, they will issue you a new certificate as a trainer in the specified discipline.