CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 03-15-2013, 03:40 PM   #1
Maciej Korczyk

Profile:
New beginner in CrossFit

Is 16 years old and I live in Poland. The CrossFit learned a few weeks ago and I was immediately fascinated: D, I watched the whole event 2012 on YT and I think the whole week I sat and watched videos about Croosfit, but move on to things.
Currently, he trains at home gym (still modest) dumbbell in a total of 25 KG, bench, racks, barbells and weights 65 kg (144 lbs), and pull-up my internship is 1 year conscientious and systematic hard work in the gym. The holiday plans to go to England and make some money to the gym, but never mind. I wanted to ask if CrossFit training so I am able to expand the mass, maybe someday replacing Froning . With this weight I do not mean it to look like Lazar Angelov: D but be a la Rich. I'm not a psycho fan just impresses me the most athletic person on earth. What to do and how WOD choose the weight and diet? Paleo? Is the classic diet is OK? The holiday plans to go to London for some CrossFit BOX. I'm sorry for the mistakes because I use google understand English, but worse at writing: D Thanks for A.
Old 03-16-2013, 12:30 AM   #2
Craig Jameson

Profile:
Re: New beginner in CrossFit

Actually I think the Paleo diet is good for you. It's low on carbs, and very high in protein which is exactly what a person like you needs. It will help you lose all the remaining fat in your body(the ones that you don't want) and help you recover and build muscles with those strenuous workouts.