CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 01-31-2012, 01:28 AM   #1
Mike Gin

Profile:
Rubber Bumper Plates for Sale

Okay, I'm looking to clear out some of my bumper plates in anticipation of upgrading to the Pendlay Elite models woohoo!

I have the Wright Rubber bumper plates with brass inserts. Not used much at all in a garage setting (I have Rogue Hi-temps which are my primary bumpers). Even those I rarely drop because I train late at night and my daughter's bedroom is right above the garage. Rubber flooring too so no direct contact with concrete.

I have two of each: 45, 25, 10. Total of 160 pounds. Black with white lettering. Virtually the same condition as when I got them.

New at Wright these go for over $200 without shipping. I'm thinking $1/pound. Seem fair? $160 to the first taker. Perfect for just about every WOD that doesn't involve heavy deadlifting - Fran, Grace, Elizabeth, etc.

If you're in the Bay Area (California) and are interested please contact me at ginmtb (at) yahoo.com

Thanks!

Mike
Old 01-31-2012, 12:48 PM   #2
Bryce Horrell

Profile:
Re: Rubber Bumper Plates for Sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Gin View Post
Okay, I'm looking to clear out some of my bumper plates in anticipation of upgrading to the Pendlay Elite models woohoo!

I have the Wright Rubber bumper plates with brass inserts. Not used much at all in a garage setting (I have Rogue Hi-temps which are my primary bumpers). Even those I rarely drop because I train late at night and my daughter's bedroom is right above the garage. Rubber flooring too so no direct contact with concrete.

I have two of each: 45, 25, 10. Total of 160 pounds. Black with white lettering. Virtually the same condition as when I got them.

New at Wright these go for over $200 without shipping. I'm thinking $1/pound. Seem fair? $160 to the first taker. Perfect for just about every WOD that doesn't involve heavy deadlifting - Fran, Grace, Elizabeth, etc.

If you're in the Bay Area (California) and are interested please contact me at ginmtb (at) yahoo.com

Thanks!

Mike

I wish I lived in bay area.

I would take them.

You want to mail them across the country?
Old 01-31-2012, 08:54 PM   #3
Mike Gin

Profile:
Re: Rubber Bumper Plates for Sale

Sorry Bryce, sold them locally... Thanks though. You could probably get them for not much more directly through Wright. Not sure on how much shipping would be but usually Jason is pretty reasonable.