CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 05-05-2006, 11:49 PM   #1
John Seiler

Profile:
I posted this on the comment board as well; not sure where is more appropriate or would get a better response.

I'm coming back from a rest week today. I feel like I missed a couple of important days in the 3 rep squat workout and the 10 sets of 10 pullups and ring dips. I was going to do those and then jump into the posted schdule. Or, should I just jump back in with today's WOD?
Old 05-06-2006, 06:43 AM   #2
Larry Lindenman

Profile:
John, whenever I take a week off, I just jump back in...just makes for easier accounting. Your always going to feel like you missed something.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:07 AM   #3
Matt Gagliardi

Profile:
I second Larry's recommendation.
Old 05-06-2006, 07:17 AM   #4
David S Keisler

Profile:
I think that one measure of general fittness is being able to take a week off ... then jumping back in and seeing that you really havent lost anything.
Old 05-06-2006, 08:38 AM   #5
John Seiler

Profile:
Matt,
I just assumed you did all the workouts you missed in one day. :lol:
Joking aside, you seem to have an amazing capacity for work. Has that always been the case? Did it come with time doing Crossfit? Is it just a measure of how dialed in your diet and rest are?

Thanks guys for some highly esteemed opinions. Anybody on the other side of the fence?