CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Old 04-26-2008, 11:05 AM   #31
Justin Baum

Profile:
Re: "The Neurotic Zone" or "On Counting Walnuts"

hi christin, a bit off topic but just curious as to where you crossfit in atlanta. i live in roswell and built a garage gym - just easier with a family to walk downstairs. just wondering if you've found a great crossfit affiliate.
Old 04-26-2008, 12:22 PM   #32
Christin Street

Profile:

Hey Justin, I workout at a globogym (Athletic Club NE)inside the perimeter. Wish we had room for a garage gym! I am asking for a KB for mother's day. My kid's are very confused!
Old 04-27-2008, 03:17 PM   #33
Christin Street

Profile:

Getting the subject of Neurosis and the Zone Diet back on track here....this probably belongs in the Humor blog but...
You know you've lost it when you're on an airplane and the flight attendant gives you that tiny bag of peanuts along with a bottled water. You greedily zip open the bag and count out exactly 6 peanuts. You slosh it down with the water and hope nobody sees you. Ah, but the person next to you is staring, so you offer them the remainder of your nuts. They reply, "No thanks, really!" and quicky head for the bathroom.