CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Old 09-10-2007, 03:56 AM   #1
Glen Pilcher

Profile:
My New ADDICTION

This is my new addiction was told about crossfit by a friend and now will forever be grateful. Crossfit has changed my life. I now have two loves in my life One is my family(that i nearly lost). The other is CROSSFIT!!!!!! As i call it my new addiction. So THAKNYOU crosssfit and also Steve for showing me the way.
GLEN
Old 09-10-2007, 04:43 AM   #2
Gina Johnson

Profile:
Re: My New ADDICTION

Glenn! It is the greatest and healthiest addiction going. I never thought something like this could be life changing but it is!
Old 09-10-2007, 05:00 AM   #3
Kevin McMillan

Profile:

its crazy how hooked you get sooooo quick! welcome to the family glen!
Old 09-10-2007, 06:02 AM   #4
Justin Triquet

Profile:

Friends and fellow trainers who have no yet delved int oCF have looked at me for over year wondering why it is that I train the way I do, and why it is that my life is truely whole. When I go to explain to them, that CF is not just about the physical, it is about the mental, emotional and spiritual self as well, they don't quite get it. I have gotten a few to "convert", and those who have then understand what I am talking about. CF becomes part of your life, your daily routine, your way of thinking and ultimately becomes a way of life!! Welcome aboard!
Train Hard!!!
Old 09-21-2007, 03:49 AM   #5
Glen Pilcher

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina Johnson View Post
Glenn! It is the greatest and healthiest addiction going. I never thought something like this could be life changing but it is!
Tell me about it my wife now says she is finding the man she fell in love with again so yeah one very happy crossfit boy.
Old 09-21-2007, 03:51 AM   #6
Glen Pilcher

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin McMillan View Post
its crazy how hooked you get sooooo quick! welcome to the family glen!
You are so right just did 21-15-9 of hang clean and bicep curl to diesel press and followed up with 10 push ups and 10 chin ups descending to 1 of each. YEAH LOVE IT
Old 09-21-2007, 03:55 AM   #7
Glen Pilcher

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Triquet View Post
Friends and fellow trainers who have no yet delved int oCF have looked at me for over year wondering why it is that I train the way I do, and why it is that my life is truely whole. When I go to explain to them, that CF is not just about the physical, it is about the mental, emotional and spiritual self as well, they don't quite get it. I have gotten a few to "convert", and those who have then understand what I am talking about. CF becomes part of your life, your daily routine, your way of thinking and ultimately becomes a way of life!! Welcome aboard!
Train Hard!!!
THIS IS NOW MY LIFE!!! My whole outlook onlife has changed and for the better. Some of my mates think that i have gone a bit weird as they say but hey if this is weird count me in. I just want them to fill how i feel after one session. FULFILLED!!!!!