CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Starting
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Starting For newcomers to the CrossFit methodology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-10-2007, 03:56 AM   #1
Glen Pilcher
Member Glen Pilcher is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney  NSW
Posts: 6
My New ADDICTION

This is my new addiction was told about crossfit by a friend and now will forever be grateful. Crossfit has changed my life. I now have two loves in my life One is my family(that i nearly lost). The other is CROSSFIT!!!!!! As i call it my new addiction. So THAKNYOU crosssfit and also Steve for showing me the way.
GLEN
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 04:43 AM   #2
Gina Johnson
Member Gina Johnson is offline
 
Gina Johnson's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Stuart  FL
Posts: 773
Re: My New ADDICTION

Glenn! It is the greatest and healthiest addiction going. I never thought something like this could be life changing but it is!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 05:00 AM   #3
Kevin McMillan
Member Kevin McMillan is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Wolfville  Nova Scotia
Posts: 125
Re: My New ADDICTION

its crazy how hooked you get sooooo quick! welcome to the family glen!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2007, 06:02 AM   #4
Justin Triquet
Member Justin Triquet is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Virginia Beach  Virginia
Posts: 10
Re: My New ADDICTION

Friends and fellow trainers who have no yet delved int oCF have looked at me for over year wondering why it is that I train the way I do, and why it is that my life is truely whole. When I go to explain to them, that CF is not just about the physical, it is about the mental, emotional and spiritual self as well, they don't quite get it. I have gotten a few to "convert", and those who have then understand what I am talking about. CF becomes part of your life, your daily routine, your way of thinking and ultimately becomes a way of life!! Welcome aboard!
Train Hard!!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:49 AM   #5
Glen Pilcher
Member Glen Pilcher is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney  NSW
Posts: 6
Re: My New ADDICTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina Johnson View Post
Glenn! It is the greatest and healthiest addiction going. I never thought something like this could be life changing but it is!
Tell me about it my wife now says she is finding the man she fell in love with again so yeah one very happy crossfit boy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:51 AM   #6
Glen Pilcher
Member Glen Pilcher is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney  NSW
Posts: 6
Re: My New ADDICTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin McMillan View Post
its crazy how hooked you get sooooo quick! welcome to the family glen!
You are so right just did 21-15-9 of hang clean and bicep curl to diesel press and followed up with 10 push ups and 10 chin ups descending to 1 of each. YEAH LOVE IT
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 03:55 AM   #7
Glen Pilcher
Member Glen Pilcher is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Sydney  NSW
Posts: 6
Re: My New ADDICTION

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Triquet View Post
Friends and fellow trainers who have no yet delved int oCF have looked at me for over year wondering why it is that I train the way I do, and why it is that my life is truely whole. When I go to explain to them, that CF is not just about the physical, it is about the mental, emotional and spiritual self as well, they don't quite get it. I have gotten a few to "convert", and those who have then understand what I am talking about. CF becomes part of your life, your daily routine, your way of thinking and ultimately becomes a way of life!! Welcome aboard!
Train Hard!!!
THIS IS NOW MY LIFE!!! My whole outlook onlife has changed and for the better. Some of my mates think that i have gone a bit weird as they say but hey if this is weird count me in. I just want them to fill how i feel after one session. FULFILLED!!!!!
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NO MORE!!!...Conquering Addiction Matt McCollum Community 15 04-11-2007 06:01 PM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.