CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 01-23-2010, 09:51 AM   #1
Ray Hearne

Profile:
Annual Training Journal

Hi

I have attached an annual training journal for anyone who may get any use from it. Some will, Some won't that's ok. Below is a few points about it.
You can print it as it is but it is annual journal so make sure to print the workout template enough times( if you work out 3 time a week for 52 weeks, then you will need to print it 156 times)
I advise printing on both sides or making 2 six month journals.
When you have it printed in the order you want bring it to a stationary shop and get it wired bound with a plastic cover and back.
There is a list of crossfit exercises, i have named them myself just for reference sake but they have come rom crossfit sites.
The journal is not only for crossfit training but also natural weight taining or cardio
You may realise that not many of the wod's have any running, this is because i play hurling and gaelic football so i do enough of running in these sports and so i left them out.
if you have any ideas on improving it please feel free to let me know.

Keep records this way is better then a computer because you are more likely to delete old workouts
Attached Files
File Type: pdf TRAINING JOURNAL.pdf (223.0 KB, 373 views)