CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 09-13-2012, 10:22 AM   #141
Chris S Odell

Profile:
Re: Gym bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian Wheelis View Post
Chris, I am pretty excited about preordering the LGB. It looks perfect for what I need. It is all black so I can carry it in uniform, and it will hold my boots and acus as a change of cloths. Plus I like having some Velcro to throw on a patch. I was wondering if there were any cheaper shipping options. At $16 the FedEx adds pretty significantly to the cost. Can it be shipped cheaper UPS or are there any local distributors near San Antonio? Also how long is the current $5 off sale going to go for? I wanna get my order in before that one ends. Thanks Chris.

Ian,

The sale will go till about 1 week before they ship out, so maybe mid October. The shipping we charge is only a few $ more than what we pay Fedex or USPS and that's for handling as my warehouse workers gotta gets paid and all heheh Oh and no we have no brick and mortar distributors down there, sorry.

But if you get your before the sale is over and use the code "crossfitlove-5" for 5% off it should help out. Thanks for giving us a chance

Last edited by Chris S Odell; 09-13-2012 at 10:22 AM.. Reason: forgot something
Old 09-21-2012, 07:54 PM   #142
John Viola

Profile:

Hey everyone. I picked up a Light Gear Bag a few months ago and it's a great bag. However for me it's just too huge. I haven't used it; just stored a few things in it. So I'm willing to sell it to anyone who is interested. Say, $55 and I'll pay for shipping. Let's keep it to the continental US so the shipping is not coronary-inducing. PM if interested.

Sorry if this post is against the rules. Remove if so.
Old 10-02-2012, 08:50 AM   #143
Justin M. Furtado

Profile:

Hi Chris nice looking bags! I'd like to get a LGB, is the FB discount code still working? Or do you give discounts for Fire, Police, Military? Thanks
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Phil 4:13
Old 10-03-2012, 10:16 AM   #144
Chris S Odell

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin M. Furtado View Post
Hi Chris nice looking bags! I'd like to get a LGB, is the FB discount code still working? Or do you give discounts for Fire, Police, Military? Thanks

Thanks Justin. Yes the FB code still works as does the code for this forum that I made which is.. "crossfitlove-5" for 5% off. our discounts for fire military etc are the same but if you really need a better deal let me know via email and we can work something out
Old 10-05-2012, 06:35 AM   #145
John Viola

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Viola View Post
Hey everyone. I picked up a Light Gear Bag a few months ago and it's a great bag. However for me it's just too huge. I haven't used it; just stored a few things in it. So I'm willing to sell it to anyone who is interested. Say, $55 and I'll pay for shipping. Let's keep it to the continental US so the shipping is not coronary-inducing. PM if interested.

Sorry if this post is against the rules. Remove if so.
I can't seem to edit my original post so I will say that the bag has been sold. Thanks for the interest.
Old 10-06-2012, 01:17 AM   #146
Chris S Odell

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Viola View Post
I can't seem to edit my original post so I will say that the bag has been sold. Thanks for the interest.
glad you were able to sell it. i just got done designing the new Mini Gear Bag, which I think will work for CF folk even better, or at least on the light days. It will be about 16x9x9 vs the LGB now which is 21x14x13. I'll post here when I get a prototype done.
Old 10-07-2012, 12:14 PM   #147
Patrick Quiambao

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K Odell View Post
glad you were able to sell it. i just got done designing the new Mini Gear Bag, which I think will work for CF folk even better, or at least on the light days. It will be about 16x9x9 vs the LGB now which is 21x14x13. I'll post here when I get a prototype done.
The LGB is perfect for me since I go CF right after work, but I wouldn't mind a smaller bag primarily for CF LOL
Old 10-07-2012, 02:11 PM   #148
Mike M. Jones

Profile:

Yes Mini Gear bag! My lady had been eyeing my LGB but it's too big for her and just right for me. Sounds like the Mini Gear bag is just what the doctor ordered. Can't wait to see pics of the prototype. Actually Chris, the video on your site really put the size of the bag in perspective. If you could I'd love to see a video or even a picture comparison between the two.
Old 10-07-2012, 05:06 PM   #149
Matt A. Windsor

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris K Odell View Post
Please do...I need another CrossFit bag, and have looked at others...but keep circling back to the DS bags. Now that I know another's in the works I'll gladly wait. But I definitely need a dedicated CrossFit bag...using one that's doing double duty isn't working well. LOL
Old 10-08-2012, 11:02 AM   #150
Chris S Odell

Profile:

for sure i'll post a video as soon as i have a prototype, i think it will be pretty cool