CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread

Old 05-06-2014, 11:07 PM   #221
Frank Ngo

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

So I shouldn't be expecting my order placed on

4/17/14 anytime soon..

Old 05-07-2014, 07:28 AM   #222
Shawn M Wilson

Profile:

Got my results yesterday I ordered in February.

So heads up to the other guys who are waiting

Old 05-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #223
Eric Montgomery

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn M Wilson View Post
Got my results yesterday I ordered in February.

So heads up to the other guys who are waiting
That's awesome. For my January 20 order, the UPS tracking info only shows that a label was created on January 22.

Old 05-07-2014, 08:22 AM   #224
Andrew Scheid

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Montgomery View Post
That's awesome. For my January 20 order, the UPS tracking info only shows that a label was created on January 22.
I had a similar issue. I received my mid-January order about a week or two ago. I just wish there was a bit more transparency with the issues. They seem to be more interested in protecting their suppliers than communicating issues with us. I think we would all be more understanding with some transparency about supplier/shipping issues. I think I'll be moving to GNC/ON until these issues get worked out.

Old 05-07-2014, 10:57 AM   #225
Jose Soriano

Profile:

Same here, got my order yesterday, but the order and shipping/tracking number in early Feb.

Chris, thanks a lot for everything. I do want to double check tho, the new scoop and serving size - is that right? I mean, I know you said so like 2 pages ago, but man, that thing is huge, so just to be sure, it's the full half cup/4oz scoop? Cuz that seems less of a scoop and more of a shovel, and I want to be sure we're talking about the same scoop and it's not something that went wonky in production or something....

Anyway, thanks.

Old 05-07-2014, 11:36 AM   #226
Jeff Wheeler

Profile:

Not to take away from At Large but has anyone tried True Nutrition's Custom Mix options? I just got an email about a couple weeks ago. They said you could copy anything on the market.

Old 05-07-2014, 12:48 PM   #227
Shawn M Wilson

Profile:

To a degree yes if you know the mixture rate. Will usually be more expensive but I have known a few guys who love there site.

Old 05-07-2014, 02:14 PM   #228
Jose Sanchez

Profile:

I'm in the same boat as all of you. Order 2 Nitrean Black and 2 Results back in in mid January. I sent an email mid February and response was my order would ship around the 24th, no product came.

In mid March I sent an email, the response was it will ship at the end of the month or can split the order, I decided to wait, no order came.

Come mid April I sent another email and the response was that it would be shipped the following week, April 25 sent an email asking confirmation of order shipment and tracking number and the response on the 29th was they could change my vanilla Nitrean Black to Chocolate Nitrean Black and it would ship the next morning, I agreed.

Didn't hear back with any confirmation so I sent an email on yesterday informing about my trouble with the order, if it was shipped as stated it would be, and for a confirmation number so I can make sure to pick up from my previous workplace.

Last edited by Jose Sanchez : 05-07-2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: complete

Old 05-08-2014, 08:03 AM   #229
James Robert

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Sanchez View Post
I'm in the same boat as all of you. Order 2 Nitrean Black and 2 Results back in in mid January. I sent an email mid February and response was my order would ship around the 24th, no product came.

In mid March I sent an email, the response was it will ship at the end of the month or can split the order, I decided to wait, no order came.

Come mid April I sent another email and the response was that it would be shipped the following week, April 25 sent an email asking confirmation of order shipment and tracking number and the response on the 29th was they could change my vanilla Nitrean Black to Chocolate Nitrean Black and it would ship the next morning, I agreed.

Didn't hear back with any confirmation so I sent an email on yesterday informing about my trouble with the order, if it was shipped as stated it would be, and for a confirmation number so I can make sure to pick up from my previous workplace.

I sent an email asking for my money back on my early February order. Was told the product was starting to ship and asked if I wanted to wait. I said no and still haven't received my refund. Its a good product but I will also be moving on

Old 05-08-2014, 08:38 PM   #230
Chris Mason

Profile:

Ok, let me quickly address the Nitrean+ BLACK and RESULTS concerns noted (I have to get to bed). I would have replied earlier, but was out of town attending a seminar and had limited net access so I just saw this (actually a nice fellow on FB told me ).

First, to address concerns about emails not replied to, as you can imagine we get inundated daily by customer emails and in addition to the legitimate emails we get a TON of SPAM emails. I am sure that at least a few customer contacts get lost in the SPAM avalanche daily. Beyond that I have stressed to my shipping department how important it is to reply to emails the same day when possible.

RESULTS took longer for our first run to be finished and shipped to us than we expected, and when it was shipped we had so many pre-ordered it took about a week to get them all out. I have been told by shipping they have now ALL shipped (so any order that was solely RESULTS, or being held-up by RESULTS has now been shipped).

To make a long story short, we have had the unfortunate luck of having our supplier of Nitrean+ BLACK not able to keep up with our demand. This has resulted in the product being on continuous pre-order and for significant delays in shipments. I do want to point out that we make it very clear on our site the product is a pre-order item and we provide our best estimate for when it will be able to ship (and keep the pages updated as any changes occur).

With the above stated, we are very sorry for the delays and I have told shipping to make the following offer to anyone that inquires about their pre-ordered Nitrean+ BLACK:

1) You can substitute (for immediate shipping) each Nitrean+ BLACK you have ordered for one ALN Protein Replacement Stack: WFS - http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...lacement-stack . The stack is a significantly better value and you will experience greater benefits than from using Nitrean+ BLACK. You will not be charged any additional monies.
2) We can refund you for the Nitrean+ BLACK.
3) You can substitute it for immediate shipping of any product(s) we have in-stock. You will receive at least a dollar for dollar credit, and for the inconvenience we will allow some room for additional monies (i.e. if you select products that total a reasonable amount more than the Nitrean+ BLACK you are replacing we will allow it).
4) You can wait for it to ship.

Closed Thread