CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread

Old 05-01-2014, 08:36 AM   #201
Olin Ellsworth

Profile:
Thumbs down Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Chris, I have had enough of trying to figure out what is going on with my order. Some is being shipped, some isn't. I can't get an answer whether the balance will be shipped later or my money will be refunded, and the part that has been "shipped", hasn't arrived yet anyways.

I try to support American small business, but it shouldn't be such a struggle to get a product I have already paid for. You operate a business that doesn't answer the phone, and doesn't answer my questions via email. Oh, I have received several responses, but to date no one can accurately answer just what the hell is going on with my order.

"We are always very quick to respond back via email - often within a couple of hours and always within 24 hours at the latest." That's a quote right from your website. Unfortunately, it's not true. No way around it.

My intention isn't to blast your business. I am sure you have a great product. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know because I can't get any delivered! I ordered products on March 18 to get ready for a comp May 17, and I have my doubts if they will even be here by then, let alone in time to help me train. I had to go elsewhere to get Creatine and Protein, which was by the way simple: Order, receive in a timely fashion. Everyone's happy.

You would have had a life long customer who didn't mind paying a little extra for a premium product. However, instead of that I just want to get my products or get my money back and then I can assure you that I will save us both some trouble and never do business with ALN in the future. Again, I have no doubt about the quality of your product, that is why I wanted to try it, but it just isn't worth the aggravation and time.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:25 AM   #202
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olin Ellsworth View Post
Chris, I have had enough of trying to figure out what is going on with my order. Some is being shipped, some isn't. I can't get an answer whether the balance will be shipped later or my money will be refunded, and the part that has been "shipped", hasn't arrived yet anyways.

I try to support American small business, but it shouldn't be such a struggle to get a product I have already paid for. You operate a business that doesn't answer the phone, and doesn't answer my questions via email. Oh, I have received several responses, but to date no one can accurately answer just what the hell is going on with my order.

"We are always very quick to respond back via email - often within a couple of hours and always within 24 hours at the latest." That's a quote right from your website. Unfortunately, it's not true. No way around it.

My intention isn't to blast your business. I am sure you have a great product. Unfortunately, I wouldn't know because I can't get any delivered! I ordered products on March 18 to get ready for a comp May 17, and I have my doubts if they will even be here by then, let alone in time to help me train. I had to go elsewhere to get Creatine and Protein, which was by the way simple: Order, receive in a timely fashion. Everyone's happy.

You would have had a life long customer who didn't mind paying a little extra for a premium product. However, instead of that I just want to get my products or get my money back and then I can assure you that I will save us both some trouble and never do business with ALN in the future. Again, I have no doubt about the quality of your product, that is why I wanted to try it, but it just isn't worth the aggravation and time.
Have you emailed me personally or messaged me? Not that I am aware of. I have refunded your order. By the way, the quote is for in-stock items, not items on pre-order.

Last edited by Chris Mason : 05-01-2014 at 09:36 AM.

Old 05-01-2014, 09:26 AM   #203
Chris Mason

Profile:

Pre-Workout is back! The first batch is limited and will be ready to ship 05/08, so order now!

WFS - http://www.atlargenutrition.com/products/pre-workout

Old 05-01-2014, 10:12 AM   #204
Olin Ellsworth

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
Have you emailed me personally or messaged me? Not that I am aware of. I have refunded your order. By the way, the quote is for in-stock items, not items on pre-order.
Chris,
I did not email you personally or message you. What part of the following, directly off your website under the Contact Us tab indicates that I should email you personally or that the quote applies to in-stock items?

"Please use the following form to contact us regarding any matter - we're always happy to help."

"IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are calling us - We do not accept telephone orders and we do not man our phone line during normal working hours. If you have a query about one of our products or an existing order, the best and fastest way to contact us is via the contact form below."

"We are always very quick to respond back via email - often within a couple of hours and always within 24 hours at the latest."

I waited a month before I contacted your company via the website, which is reasonable amount of time in my opinion. Thank you for the refund, and if the product has already been shipped as indicated I will be happy to pay whatever portion of my order arrives or return it at your expense. I had no intention for this to become such a hassle. I feel I waited a reasonable amount of time before even contacting your company, how my questions were handled is what has led to my dissatisfaction.

Old 05-01-2014, 11:02 AM   #205
William Miller

Profile:

I received my shipment of the new Results. The serving size says one scoop. The scoop is much larger than before and is graduated. Does it still mean one full scoop?

Old 05-01-2014, 07:09 PM   #206
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by William Miller View Post
I received my shipment of the new Results. The serving size says one scoop. The scoop is much larger than before and is graduated. Does it still mean one full scoop?
It does, yes . The old scoop required two scoops for one serving. The new scoop is just one really big one.

Old 05-01-2014, 07:15 PM   #207
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Chris,
I did not email you personally or message you. What part of the following, directly off your website under the Contact Us tab indicates that I should email you personally or that the quote applies to in-stock items?

"Please use the following form to contact us regarding any matter - we're always happy to help."

"IMPORTANT NOTE: If you are calling us - We do not accept telephone orders and we do not man our phone line during normal working hours. If you have a query about one of our products or an existing order, the best and fastest way to contact us is via the contact form below."

"We are always very quick to respond back via email - often within a couple of hours and always within 24 hours at the latest."

I waited a month before I contacted your company via the website, which is reasonable amount of time in my opinion. Thank you for the refund, and if the product has already been shipped as indicated I will be happy to pay whatever portion of my order arrives or return it at your expense. I had no intention for this to become such a hassle. I feel I waited a reasonable amount of time before even contacting your company, how my questions were handled is what has led to my dissatisfaction.
You might want to also post the two emails (which are automated) we sent you which indicated your shipment would be delayed (in very large bolded font) if it contains pre-order items and that you should reference the product pages for updates. Those same emails note not to be confused by the status of "shipped" if your order contains a pre-order item or items as we create shipping labels for all orders as they come in to help keep them chronologically ordered.

We have certainly had delays on pre-order shipments, but we do our best to be upfront about pre-orders etc. I just signed a new deal with a supplier which should help the issue and will permit us to bring back some of our products we have not offered for months.

Old 05-02-2014, 04:14 AM   #208
Olin Ellsworth

Profile:

Quote:
You might want to also post the two emails (which are automated) we sent you which indicated your shipment would be delayed (in very large bolded font) if it contains pre-order items and that you should reference the product pages for updates. Those same emails note not to be confused by the status of "shipped" if your order contains a pre-order item or items as we create shipping labels for all orders as they come in to help keep them chronologically ordered.

We have certainly had delays on pre-order shipments, but we do our best to be upfront about pre-orders etc. I just signed a new deal with a supplier which should help the issue and will permit us to bring back some of our products we have not offered for months.
Chris, your response is typical of the reason why I am so frustrated, you and your team can't seem to answer simple, straightforward questions. I asked you plainly: what part of the above quote, directly off your website under the Contact Us tab indicates that I should email you personally or that the quote applies to in-stock items only?

"You might want to also post the two emails (which are automated) we sent you which indicated your shipment would be delayed (in very large bolded font) if it contains pre-order items and that you should reference the product pages for updates. Those same emails note not to be confused by the status of "shipped" if your order contains a pre-order item or items as we create shipping labels for all orders as they come in to help keep them chronologically ordered."

Happy to:

"*** Please note that we sometimes offer temporarily out of stock items for pre-order. If one or more of such items are in your cart shipping of the entire order will be delayed until the out of stock item is back live. Please check the individual product pages for pre-order status and estimated shipping dates. "

Does this automated email relieve you of the responsibility to answer questions, as you claim you always do within 24 hours on your website? I did completely understand that results was out of stock when I ordered. However, after a month, I simply wanted to know when my products were going to arrive. That isn't an unreasonable request.

I did receive 2/3 of my order last night. Since you have refunded my money, please advise If I can pay you for the products I have already received or if you would like them returned at your expense.

Old 05-02-2014, 11:18 AM   #209
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Chris, your response is typical of the reason why I am so frustrated, you and your team can't seem to answer simple, straightforward questions. I asked you plainly: what part of the above quote, directly off your website under the Contact Us tab indicates that I should email you personally or that the quote applies to in-stock items only?

"You might want to also post the two emails (which are automated) we sent you which indicated your shipment would be delayed (in very large bolded font) if it contains pre-order items and that you should reference the product pages for updates. Those same emails note not to be confused by the status of "shipped" if your order contains a pre-order item or items as we create shipping labels for all orders as they come in to help keep them chronologically ordered."

Happy to:

"*** Please note that we sometimes offer temporarily out of stock items for pre-order. If one or more of such items are in your cart shipping of the entire order will be delayed until the out of stock item is back live. Please check the individual product pages for pre-order status and estimated shipping dates. "

Does this automated email relieve you of the responsibility to answer questions, as you claim you always do within 24 hours on your website? I did completely understand that results was out of stock when I ordered. However, after a month, I simply wanted to know when my products were going to arrive. That isn't an unreasonable request.

I did receive 2/3 of my order last night. Since you have refunded my money, please advise If I can pay you for the products I have already received or if you would like them returned at your expense.

The answer to your question is obvious, my point, which you seem to miss, is we address your concern with every single order placed via automatic emails which clearly state what will happen if your order contains a pre-order item. The fact you chose to not read the email, or ignore it, is not something we can control.

We answer ALL emails in a timely fashion as a rule. Are there exceptions? Are there times when we accidentally delete an email, or when an email goes to SPAM and we miss it, sure there are. We are human.

I have refunded you as I stated the other day. I don't want you to continue to feel frustrated.

I don't want the product you received back, nor do I want money for it. Please keep it.

Old 05-02-2014, 01:29 PM   #210
Olin Ellsworth

Profile:

Quote:
The answer to your question is obvious, my point, which you seem to miss, is we address your concern with every single order placed via automatic emails which clearly state what will happen if your order contains a pre-order item. The fact you chose to not read the email, or ignore it, is not something we can control.

We answer ALL emails in a timely fashion as a rule. Are there exceptions? Are there times when we accidentally delete an email, or when an email goes to SPAM and we miss it, sure there are. We are human.

I have refunded you as I stated the other day. I don't want you to continue to feel frustrated.

I don't want the product you received back, nor do I want money for it. Please keep it.
You're the one missing the point! I did read the email, and I understood it perfectly. I realized that there would be a delay in my items being delivered. How long of a delay? I never dreamed a month and a half.

The problem came when after one month, I made a reasonable inquiry about the status of my order. Had I not posted here and you not intervened as you did, I would have received my partial order last night and I would still be left to wonder about the status of my creatine. I understand supply chain issues and I understand that emails are missed, however, when you promise a prompt response it should be the rule, not the exception. The fact is; and I hope you check on this from your end, I never received a clear answer to my questions, and the answers I did get not only didn't address my question but were never answered in the time frame you advertise on your website. Further, customer support via phone is not available.

I appreciate the fact that you replied quickly to my situation once I brought it up on this forum. I also appreciate you refunding my money, although that was definitely not what I wanted. I simply either wanted to know if the balance of my order (creatine) was going to be delivered in the near future, or if that portion of my money was going to be refunded. Is that unfair? Had you not intervened, I still would not have that answer. I didn't even want my money back, I wanted the products. If you just would have said, man, we dropped the ball, I would have been fine with it. Instead, you refunded my money and continue to argue with me about how your company didn't do anything wrong, that it was me who doesn't understand. That's a right you have earned as a company owner, and it is one I that I intend to respect. However, I too work hard for my money I hope you respect my right as a consumer to not do business with companies who I feel have not treated my properly, despite the quality of their product or my desire to use it. Because of how you handled this, I can't purchase a product I want and you lose a customer- i.e., we both suffer. It's an unfortunate consequence of feeling compelled to stand up for what you believe in on both our parts I guess. I reiterate my offer to pay for the products I have received, my intention was never to not pay for a product from an American small business.

Closed Thread