CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2012, 07:37 PM   #1
Mike Doehla
Affiliate Mike Doehla is offline
 
Mike Doehla's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Newburgh  NY
Posts: 744
ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Just bought a 60lb adjustable for $85 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZFO-60LBS-Ad...#ht_2766wt_922
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 08:25 PM   #2
Greg Light
Member Greg Light is offline
 
Greg Light's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birmingham  MI
Posts: 2,933
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Doehla View Post
Just bought a 60lb adjustable for $85 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZFO-60LBS-Ad...#ht_2766wt_922
That's a hell of a deal!

Too bad my equipment budget is tapped for the time being. Let us know what you think of it once you get it.

What increments are the weights adjustable by?
__________________
My Workout Log
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:20 AM   #3
Anthony Dercole
Member Anthony Dercole is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hamden  CT
Posts: 39
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Doehla View Post
Just bought a 60lb adjustable for $85 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/ZFO-60LBS-Ad...#ht_2766wt_922
Yea im purchasing one as well, just trying to determine which weight vest i want, thinking 30 or 40
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 07:44 AM   #4
Greg Light
Member Greg Light is offline
 
Greg Light's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birmingham  MI
Posts: 2,933
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Dercole View Post
Yea im purchasing one as well, just trying to determine which weight vest i want, thinking 30 or 40
If the 60 isnt too much more I would get that one. You have the flexibility to take weights out and this way you'll never need to buy another!
__________________
My Workout Log
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:31 AM   #5
Anthony Dercole
Member Anthony Dercole is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Hamden  CT
Posts: 39
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Light View Post
If the 60 isnt too much more I would get that one. You have the flexibility to take weights out and this way you'll never need to buy another!
Yea i kinda screwed myself with that last night because I bought it last night but payment didnt go through till this morning... I didnt realise the prices were so close in price, otherwise i wouldve bout atleast a 40 if not more. But thanks for the suggestion. Also how much are the ZFO vest usually? is this a sale they are having or is this normal price?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 09:51 AM   #6
Greg Light
Member Greg Light is offline
 
Greg Light's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Birmingham  MI
Posts: 2,933
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony Dercole View Post
Yea i kinda screwed myself with that last night because I bought it last night but payment didnt go through till this morning... I didnt realise the prices were so close in price, otherwise i wouldve bout atleast a 40 if not more. But thanks for the suggestion. Also how much are the ZFO vest usually? is this a sale they are having or is this normal price?
Not sure. I had never heard of them until Mike posted that deal. He told me they are a lot more on ZFO's own site though.
__________________
My Workout Log
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:42 PM   #7
Mike Doehla
Affiliate Mike Doehla is offline
 
Mike Doehla's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Newburgh  NY
Posts: 744
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg Light View Post
That's a hell of a deal!

Too bad my equipment budget is tapped for the time being. Let us know what you think of it once you get it.

What increments are the weights adjustable by?
The guy on the other site that has one said by 5lb increments. It should be here in a few days and I'll report back.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 12:59 PM   #8
Michael Amedeo
Member Michael Amedeo is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: White Plains  NY
Posts: 7
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

I just ordered one, went to Amazon and they have the same vests for sale. The vest get some good reviews, so that is why I went ahead and ordered it. See the reviews for yourself...

http://www.amazon.com/Weekly-Sale-ZF...pr_product_top (WFS)
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:44 AM   #9
Mike Doehla
Affiliate Mike Doehla is offline
 
Mike Doehla's Avatar
 
Profile:
Join Date: May 2012
Location: Newburgh  NY
Posts: 744
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Amedeo View Post
I just ordered one, went to Amazon and they have the same vests for sale. The vest get some good reviews, so that is why I went ahead and ordered it. See the reviews for yourself...

http://www.amazon.com/Weekly-Sale-ZF...pr_product_top (WFS)
wasn't it more expensive?
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:59 AM   #10
Michael Amedeo
Member Michael Amedeo is offline
 
Profile:
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: White Plains  NY
Posts: 7
Re: ZFO Weighted Vest. Good deals on eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike Doehla View Post
wasn't it more expensive?
Sorry I should have been more clear. I purchased it from the OP's link on E-bay. I used the reviews on Amazon to see if this vest was a good product. Once you tacked on shipping cost on Amazon, the E-bay deal was much better....
  Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Good deals on Supplements Matthew Bryduck Nutrition 9 08-01-2011 10:37 PM
ZFO 80lb Weighted Vest Dimitri Dziabenko Equipment 0 08-29-2010 06:04 AM
Weighted Vest VS Weighted Backpack Thomas Covington Equipment 4 08-02-2009 02:44 AM
Need Bumpers. Any good deals out there? Wil Li Equipment 9 05-19-2009 04:56 AM
MiR Weighted Vest Sale - Get a 2nd empty vest for cheap with an order. Patrick Donnelly Equipment 2 08-22-2008 07:48 AM


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
CrossFit is a registered trademark of CrossFit Inc.