CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 04-10-2006, 08:22 AM   #1
Patrick O'Neil

Profile:
Last week I took the Physical Fitness Test for the agency I work for. After several months of nothing but CF, I improved in every single category, EVEN THOUGH I DIDN'T SPECIFICALLY TRAIN FOR SOME OF THE EVENTS ( sprints and 2 mile run). What's truly amazing to me is that my first child was born 2 months ago, and my time to workout has been limited to say the least. If not for my home gym and CF, I probably would have sat on my *** and whined because I couldn't get to the gym for 1.5 hours a day.

Now I workout for no more than 30 mins a day and I'm in the best shape of my life. This is proven to me by looking at my PFT scores for the last few years. My PFT scores are improving, which is good for my career. My family is happy because I don't live at the gym. And my wallet is happy because I'm no longer paying for juice bars and bad advice at the local mega gym.

After years of doing every workout I could find, I am truly sold on CF. It especially is a lifesaver for parents who just can't get to the gym. I put my son down for a nap, grab the baby monitor and hit the garage, and I'm done all in the time it would have taken me just to get to the gym and back.

Thanks CF, you've changed my life!
Old 04-12-2006, 11:57 PM   #2
Eric Lester

Profile:
Strong work!