CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 01-26-2016, 02:05 AM   #291
Snir Golan

Profile:
Re: Gym bags...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris S Odell View Post
Curious, besides this board, how do y'all find your bags? Do most of you just search online, go to a local sports gear store? Should I do a booth at the next CF games to get the word out? I feel like my gear has been so useful for CF folks but so few know about it. Thoughts?

oh and the next shipment of the Core size Gear Bag is a little bit smaller due to feedback mostly from the CF crowd. The guy especially thought the mini was too small but the Core too big so we took it down just a little and they'll be in late Feb if you are interested. Thank you.
i don't even remember but i am pretty sure i was searching Google for a gym bag or MMA bag and found your bags. since then, every single person that saw my bag wanted one.

i do have a couple of questions for you if i may:

1) how hard is it to replace the velcro? the one on my side pocket of my core bag are no longer holding.

2) do you offer international shipping? in the near future i would like to buy the Core bag instead of the battlepack that i have right now but i moved to Israel a few months back.
Old 01-26-2016, 08:16 AM   #292
Miles Roberts

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris S Odell View Post
Curious, besides this board, how do y'all find your bags?
A box I used to go to got Hylete to sponsor an event they hosted. I worked it, and got some free stuff, so I started following them on social media. They run sales pretty often, and I ended up getting one of their bags. Had I known about your company, I probably would have gotten one of yours.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:10 PM   #293
Chris S Odell

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snir Golan View Post
i don't even remember but i am pretty sure i was searching Google for a gym bag or MMA bag and found your bags. since then, every single person that saw my bag wanted one.

i do have a couple of questions for you if i may:

1) how hard is it to replace the velcro? the one on my side pocket of my core bag are no longer holding.

2) do you offer international shipping? in the near future i would like to buy the Core bag instead of the battlepack that i have right now but i moved to Israel a few months back.
thanks for the feedback, that helps.

and...

1. probably a good tailor could do it but it is likely under warranty if you need a replacement instead, sorry for the trouble.

2. yes, to just about everywhere and we don't mark up but it's pricey shipping out from the US for some reason.
Old 01-31-2016, 06:11 PM   #294
Chris S Odell

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miles Roberts View Post
A box I used to go to got Hylete to sponsor an event they hosted. I worked it, and got some free stuff, so I started following them on social media. They run sales pretty often, and I ended up getting one of their bags. Had I known about your company, I probably would have gotten one of yours.
thank you, that's a good thing to look into for us, i'm sure we have plenty of local boxes here too.