CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 04:24 PM   #241
Chris Mason

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Sanchez View Post
Chris I love your products. That was the last response I heard. I sent an email stating to go make the switch and I got no response. I can post that one too. I responded yes for the switch and was told that it would ship the next morning.
Ok, you should have received an email.

Old 05-09-2014, 04:30 PM   #242
Chris Mason

Profile:

If anyone else has questions regarding a shipment please message me (if you don't receive a response from our email address within 24 hours).

Old 05-12-2014, 09:11 AM   #243
Chris Mason

Profile:

Now, on a positive note, we have finally settled a lawsuit with our former supplier and have begun working with them again. The 2nd re-release from this agreement will be our post-workout shake Opticen+. Opticen+ has a near ideal marco breakdown for CrossFitters (you were on my mind when I reformulated it about a year ago). It will be ready for shipping the first week of June and you can order it now (that date is pretty solid as I have had multiple discussions with them on the matter).

Old 05-12-2014, 03:31 PM   #244
Chris Mason

Profile:

And on an even more positive note, this settlement is also allowing us to bring back Nitrean+ Dutch chocolate and vanilla! You can pre-order now for shipping by the first week of June (we have been promised the product will ship to us June 23-26th). Secure yours now. Oh, AND most importantly of ALL, we will be getting weekly shipments of product as part of our new agreement and that will help to avoid the horrible waiting times we have been experiencing.

I know the waits have been ridiculous and I know it has hurt business. I have owned AtLarge for 12 years now and this delay stuff has only been happening for the past year. It was due to a supplier relationship gone sour and other factors. With this new agreement it should be a thing of the past for the products we offer via this supplier (for now, Pre-Workout, Nitrean+, and Opticen+).

Old 05-12-2014, 04:29 PM   #245
Jeremy Lockhart

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
Well, the supplier crap is almost sorted out. I have a new one for my proteins and we are just about to release the new Nitrean+ BLACK Series. Opticen+ Black will follow relatively shortly thereafter. I am also seeking new suppliers for the balance of my products. I expect to have that sorted within a month. I previous made the mistake of trusting a single supplier for too long. They screwed me over and over for 6+ months and I finally was forced to make the very difficult decision to drop them. I very much appreciate the support and understanding of all of my loyal customers during this time. Onward and upward and trust me that moving forward this will all be a thing of the past.
That was from October in this very same thread. There are other threads where you made these same promises and failed to deliver.

I have a magical idea that will solve a lot of your problems. STOP selling product you don't have in stock until you have proven you can deliver on preorders in a timely fashion. Running sales for preorder items is ridiculous when it has been proven that your estimated dates are usually way off and people have had to wait way longer.

It's been the same song and dance for a long time.

Old 05-12-2014, 05:16 PM   #246
Jason Ippolito

Profile:

I will be buying Nitrean+ dutch choc when it is back in stock. Hopefully the formula is the exact same.

Old 05-12-2014, 06:04 PM   #247
Joe Gomez

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Lockhart View Post
That was from October in this very same thread. There are other threads where you made these same promises and failed to deliver.

I have a magical idea that will solve a lot of your problems. STOP selling product you don't have in stock until you have proven you can deliver on preorders in a timely fashion. Running sales for preorder items is ridiculous when it has been proven that your estimated dates are usually way off and people have had to wait way longer.

Totally Agree, just like the illegal drug business, you better not be fronting on product you don't have.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:53 AM   #248
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason Ippolito View Post
I will be buying Nitrean+ dutch choc when it is back in stock. Hopefully the formula is the exact same.
It is. We are using the same supplier. We had a lawsuit with them and have settled it, thus our working together again.

Old 05-13-2014, 06:53 AM   #249
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy Lockhart View Post

Yep, but a major difference is this time we have a legal settlement.

Old 05-13-2014, 11:37 AM   #250
Adam Michaud

Profile:

Anybody having issues with the new Results clumping?

I put it in my shaker cup in the morning and bring it to work with me where it sits until about 2:30. After adding water and a considerable amount of shaking I still have a significant amount of pebble sized clumps of settling to the bottom.

I know previously the instruction was that it needed to be refrigerated if not being used immediately, could this be the problem?

**Disregard** Add powder to liquid...stupid.

Last edited by Adam Michaud : 05-13-2014 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Logic.

Closed Thread