CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Nutrition
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Nutrition Diet, supplements, weightloss, health & longevity

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2014, 06:45 AM   #231
Alex Romero

Profile:
Re: AtLarge Nutrition

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
Ok, let me quickly address the Nitrean+ BLACK and RESULTS concerns noted (I have to get to bed). I would have replied earlier, but was out of town attending a seminar and had limited net access so I just saw this (actually a nice fellow on FB told me ).

First, to address concerns about emails not replied to, as you can imagine we get inundated daily by customer emails and in addition to the legitimate emails we get a TON of SPAM emails. I am sure that at least a few customer contacts get lost in the SPAM avalanche daily. Beyond that I have stressed to my shipping department how important it is to reply to emails the same day when possible.

RESULTS took longer for our first run to be finished and shipped to us than we expected, and when it was shipped we had so many pre-ordered it took about a week to get them all out. I have been told by shipping they have now ALL shipped (so any order that was solely RESULTS, or being held-up by RESULTS has now been shipped).

To make a long story short, we have had the unfortunate luck of having our supplier of Nitrean+ BLACK not able to keep up with our demand. This has resulted in the product being on continuous pre-order and for significant delays in shipments. I do want to point out that we make it very clear on our site the product is a pre-order item and we provide our best estimate for when it will be able to ship (and keep the pages updated as any changes occur).

With the above stated, we are very sorry for the delays and I have told shipping to make the following offer to anyone that inquires about their pre-ordered Nitrean+ BLACK:

1) You can substitute (for immediate shipping) each Nitrean+ BLACK you have ordered for one ALN Protein Replacement Stack: WFS - http://www.atlargenutrition.com/prod...lacement-stack . The stack is a significantly better value and you will experience greater benefits than from using Nitrean+ BLACK. You will not be charged any additional monies.
2) We can refund you for the Nitrean+ BLACK.
3) You can substitute it for immediate shipping of any product(s) we have in-stock. You will receive at least a dollar for dollar credit, and for the inconvenience we will allow some room for additional monies (i.e. if you select products that total a reasonable amount more than the Nitrean+ BLACK you are replacing we will allow it).
4) You can wait for it to ship.
Chris I'd like to take you up on your offer. I sent an email to the customer service email address which has all the details. If you can give them a heads up I'd appreciate it.

Old 05-09-2014, 08:46 AM   #232
Eric Montgomery

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Mason View Post
I have been told by shipping they have now ALL shipped (so any order that was solely RESULTS, or being held-up by RESULTS has now been shipped).
Nope.

My order was initially held up from the RESULTS backorder and on March 21 I was told that my Nitrean BLACK could ship separately with my RESULTS to follow "very soon"--I declined, so you wouldn't have to pay more for shipping. I finally got an email last night saying that my shipment was held up because Nitrean vanilla is out of stock.

So now my RESULTS is ready but there's no Nitrean BLACK in vanilla to ship me? If that's the case, it's kinda messed up that you sent my Nitrean to someone else while you were waiting for RESULTS to get back in stock.

Please give me a full refund.

Old 05-09-2014, 09:25 AM   #233
Jason Rahm

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Montgomery View Post
...it's kinda messed up that you sent my Nitrean to someone else while you were waiting for RESULTS to get back in stock...
I was in the same boat. I agree that it doesn't seem right to be waiting on product that was in stock when the order was placed and now is on pre-order. Nitrean Black Vanilla was in stock and paid for at the time of the original order so it should be set aside. I requested that my order be split so I could receive the Results so it wouldn't happen again. I was afraid that when the Nitrean became available the Results would be out again and I'd be back in the same position.

Old 05-09-2014, 10:42 AM   #234
Jose Sanchez

Profile:

I have not recieved anything or confirmation that my order has been shipped. The last I heard from ALN I was told my order would ship the next morning. Here is just some of my email conversation:
Jose,

I apologize, Vanilla hasnít finished production yet. Could we swap your Vanilla to Chocolate and throw in a free tub of BCAA so we can ship your order in the morning?

Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 7:15 PM
To: Customer Service
Subject: RE: AtLarge Nutrition: Shipment # 100047532 for Order # 100051276

Hi ALN,
Just wanted to double check that my order is shipped. Will there be a new tracking number? It is being shipped to my old job location and will need to pick it up from them. I have been waiting a very long time but I am excited to put ALN back in my regimen. Looking forward to using Nitrean+Black and the revamped Results.
Thanks,
Jose Sanchez

To: jfsanchez79@live.com
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:38:04 -0400

Jose,

I apologize for the delay, Results is finishing this Tuesday and we can ship your full order when itís done.

Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:27 PM

Hello,
I was interested in knowing again where this order is? Is Results still getting supplied? If you look at the last response I received I was told the order would be shipping in the end of the month.
Concerned customer,
Jose Sanchez

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:18:35 -0400
Jose,

I apologize for the confusion and delay. Chris is currently out of the office, for future questions concerning your order please email us at contactform@atlargenutrition.com. Your order will be shipping in the end of the month as soon as results finishes. We can split your order and have the Nitrean shipped in the morning for the extended delay.

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:39 PM
To: chris@atlargenutrition.com
Subject: FW: AtLarge Nutrition: Shipment # 100047532 for Order # 100051276

Hello Chris,
I was interested in knowing where this order is in all this back order and pre order process. I mid February I sent a message and you send it would be shipped out near the 24th of Feb. So I have been waiting patiently, and with the updates from the website I was unsure of where I stand in the order of purchases. I just checked my ALN account and now the order status shows as cancelled. Now I am confused as to what is happening. If you could give me some insight on the status of this order I would appreciate it.
Thank you,
Jose Sanchez
Subject: AtLarge Nutrition: Shipment # 100047532 for Order # 100051276
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:47:35 +0000

Hello Jose Sanchez,
Thank you for your order from AtLarge Nutrition. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about your order please contact us at contactform@atlargenutrition.com and we'll come back to you quickly with an answer (normal response time is less than 3 hours and never exceeds 24 hours).
*** Please note that we sometimes offer temporarily out of stock items for pre-order. If one or more of such items are in your cart shipping of the entire order will be delayed until the out of stock item is back live. Please check the individual product pages for pre-order status and estimated shipping dates. DO NOT LET THIS SHIPPING NOTIFICATION CONFUSE YOU. IF YOUR SHIPMENT CONTAINS A PRE-ORDER ITEM(S) THIS NOTIFICATION MERELY MEANS WE HAVE GENERATED A SHIPPING LABEL SO THAT WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF THE ORDER FOR A FIRST-IN/FIRST-OUT CHRONOLOGICAL SHIPPING ORDER ONCE THE PRE-ORDER ITEM(S) ARE READY TO SHIP.
Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Shipment #100047532 for Order #100051276

Billing Information:
Payment Method:
Jose Sanchez
1321 Marshall St. #108
Redwood City, California, 94063
United States
T: 650-391-5979

PayPal

Shipping Information:
Shipping Method:
Jose Sanchez
Pacific Shores Club
1100 Seaport Blvd
United States

Flat Rate Shipping - via UPS Ground for the continental US or USPS for all other orders. - Shipping

Item
Sku
Qty
Nitrean+ BLACK Series vanilla
Nit+BLACKvan
RESULTS
RESULTS

Shipped By
Tracking Number
UPS
1Z591Y5F0357398921

Thank you again,
AtLarge Nutrition

Old 05-09-2014, 01:03 PM   #235
Chris Mason

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric Montgomery View Post
Nope.

My order was initially held up from the RESULTS backorder and on March 21 I was told that my Nitrean BLACK could ship separately with my RESULTS to follow "very soon"--I declined, so you wouldn't have to pay more for shipping. I finally got an email last night saying that my shipment was held up because Nitrean vanilla is out of stock.

So now my RESULTS is ready but there's no Nitrean BLACK in vanilla to ship me? If that's the case, it's kinda messed up that you sent my Nitrean to someone else while you were waiting for RESULTS to get back in stock.

Please give me a full refund.
Eric, if that is the case then we made an error. Let me see if there is something I can do. Shipping will email you in a second. If what they can do doesn't work then we will refund you.

Chris

Last edited by Chris Mason : 05-09-2014 at 01:18 PM.

Old 05-09-2014, 01:14 PM   #236
Chris Mason

Profile:

Jose (bolded just so you can easily see it), I called shipping and they will either let you know it has shipped, or ship in the morning. Evidently they were waiting for a reply to the last email you posted and didn't get it (which is probably a mistake on our end). I asked them to email you either way.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jose Sanchez View Post
I have not recieved anything or confirmation that my order has been shipped. The last I heard from ALN I was told my order would ship the next morning. Here is just some of my email conversation:
Jose,

I apologize, Vanilla hasnít finished production yet. Could we swap your Vanilla to Chocolate and throw in a free tub of BCAA so we can ship your order in the morning?

Sent: Friday, April 25, 2014 7:15 PM

Hi ALN,
Just wanted to double check that my order is shipped. Will there be a new tracking number? It is being shipped to my old job location and will need to pick it up from them. I have been waiting a very long time but I am excited to put ALN back in my regimen. Looking forward to using Nitrean+Black and the revamped Results.
Thanks,
Jose Sanchez

Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2014 17:38:04 -0400

Jose,

I apologize for the delay, Results is finishing this Tuesday and we can ship your full order when itís done.

Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:27 PM

Hello,
I was interested in knowing again where this order is? Is Results still getting supplied? If you look at the last response I received I was told the order would be shipping in the end of the month.
Concerned customer,
Jose Sanchez

Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2014 20:18:35 -0400
Jose,

I apologize for the confusion and delay. Chris is currently out of the office, for future questions concerning your order please email us at contactform@atlargenutrition.com. Your order will be shipping in the end of the month as soon as results finishes. We can split your order and have the Nitrean shipped in the morning for the extended delay.

Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2014 11:39 PM
To: chris@atlargenutrition.com
Subject: FW: AtLarge Nutrition: Shipment # 100047532 for Order # 100051276

Hello Chris,
I was interested in knowing where this order is in all this back order and pre order process. I mid February I sent a message and you send it would be shipped out near the 24th of Feb. So I have been waiting patiently, and with the updates from the website I was unsure of where I stand in the order of purchases. I just checked my ALN account and now the order status shows as cancelled. Now I am confused as to what is happening. If you could give me some insight on the status of this order I would appreciate it.
Thank you,
Jose Sanchez
Subject: AtLarge Nutrition: Shipment # 100047532 for Order # 100051276
Date: Fri, 17 Jan 2014 16:47:35 +0000

Hello Jose Sanchez,
Thank you for your order from AtLarge Nutrition. You can check the status of your order by logging into your account.
If you have any questions about your order please contact us at contactform@atlargenutrition.com and we'll come back to you quickly with an answer (normal response time is less than 3 hours and never exceeds 24 hours).
*** Please note that we sometimes offer temporarily out of stock items for pre-order. If one or more of such items are in your cart shipping of the entire order will be delayed until the out of stock item is back live. Please check the individual product pages for pre-order status and estimated shipping dates. DO NOT LET THIS SHIPPING NOTIFICATION CONFUSE YOU. IF YOUR SHIPMENT CONTAINS A PRE-ORDER ITEM(S) THIS NOTIFICATION MERELY MEANS WE HAVE GENERATED A SHIPPING LABEL SO THAT WE CAN KEEP TRACK OF THE ORDER FOR A FIRST-IN/FIRST-OUT CHRONOLOGICAL SHIPPING ORDER ONCE THE PRE-ORDER ITEM(S) ARE READY TO SHIP.
Your shipping confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Shipment #100047532 for Order #100051276

Billing Information:
Payment Method:
Jose Sanchez
1321 Marshall St. #108
United States

PayPal

Shipping Information:
Shipping Method:
Jose Sanchez
Pacific Shores Club
1100 Seaport Blvd
United States

Flat Rate Shipping - via UPS Ground for the continental US or USPS for all other orders. - Shipping

Item
Sku
Qty
Nitrean+ BLACK Series vanilla
Nit+BLACKvan
RESULTS
RESULTS

Shipped By
Tracking Number
UPS
1Z591Y5F0357398921

Thank you again,
AtLarge Nutrition

Old 05-09-2014, 01:48 PM   #237
Mary Graham

Profile:

Chris Mason:

What do I have to do besides fill out the contact form 5 times and send 4 separate emails to get a response on my February 5 Results pre-order? Nothing has been delivered. Tracking number shows nothing has been shipped - just a label has been created, and my queries about a refund, which I have requested go unanswered.

Old 05-09-2014, 02:05 PM   #238
Camille Lore

Profile:  

Wouldn't all of this stuff be better handled via company emails and contact directly with the company?

Old 05-09-2014, 02:55 PM   #239
Anthony Wyand

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camille Lore View Post
Wouldn't all of this stuff be better handled via company emails and contact directly with the company?

i think its helpful for others to see all of the issues and to know they aren't alone...

Old 05-09-2014, 03:27 PM   #240
Jose Sanchez

Profile:

Chris I love your products. That was the last response I heard. I sent an email stating to go make the switch and I got no response. I can post that one too. I responded yes for the switch and was told that it would ship the next morning.

Closed Thread