CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Running a CrossFit Facility
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Running a CrossFit Facility Tips and guidance on how to open and operate a CrossFit gym.

Old 09-22-2011, 10:55 AM   #1
Becca Borawski

Profile:
"Dealing with a 'Difficult' Student" - My New Article on Coaching & Communication

If you read my article last week on breakingmuscle.com (wfs), you'll enjoy this one, too!

"Dealing with a 'Difficult' Student" - http://breakingmuscle.com/features/d...ficult-student (wfs)

www.crossfitla.com -- www.modernathena.com -- www.nerdjockprincess.com
Old 09-23-2011, 04:30 AM   #2
James Walbourne

Profile:
Re: "Dealing with a 'Difficult' Student" - My New Article on Coaching & Communication

Another gem! Keep 'em coming Becca!
Old 09-23-2011, 08:26 AM   #3
Keith Martin

Profile:
Re: "Dealing with a 'Difficult' Student" - My New Article on Coaching & Communication

I am enjoying your articles too. Nice job!
Old 09-23-2011, 09:41 AM   #4
Becca Borawski

Profile:

Thank you and thanks for reading!

I was just promoted to Managing Editor of breakingmuscle.com as of yesterday, so now it's my baby and I plan to add some really great things to it over the coming months. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for things YOU would like to see on a fitness site, let me know!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:23 AM   #5
John D. Burch

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Becca Borawski View Post
Thank you and thanks for reading!

I was just promoted to Managing Editor of breakingmuscle.com as of yesterday, so now it's my baby and I plan to add some really great things to it over the coming months. If you have any thoughts or suggestions for things YOU would like to see on a fitness site, let me know!
Holy gas pedal Batman... really? Wow, congrats Becca!
Old 09-23-2011, 10:48 AM   #6
Becca Borawski

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John D. Burch View Post
Holy gas pedal Batman... really? Wow, congrats Becca!
LOL - Thanks! Crazy, huh? Yeah, came in to work yesterday and got promoted and then they brought me a birthday cake for my birthday Sunday. It was a good day!

Old 09-23-2011, 10:59 AM   #7
Peter Queen

Profile:

Hey, Happy belated birthday Becca and congratz on the promotion. As hard working as you are, I know it was well deserved. Great article also. I like how those ideas can be applied in other social and business areas as well.
Old 09-23-2011, 11:13 AM   #8
Becca Borawski

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Queen View Post
Hey, Happy belated birthday Becca and congratz on the promotion. As hard working as you are, I know it was well deserved. Great article also. I like how those ideas can be applied in other social and business areas as well.
Thanks, Peter! And yes, good communication works IN and OUTSIDE the gym -- for me that's one of the things I love about being a coach: when someone has a breakthrough in the gym about overcoming something it changes who they are outside the gym, too. It's like a place to practice trying on different ways to approach your life.