CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 05-13-2009, 08:10 PM   #31
Mike Wright

Profile:
Re: CrossFit doesnt work...

Just did the math. Assuming programming/intensity are all perfect, minus warm-ups & cool-downs, 30 minute sessions twice a week for five weeks = 5 hrs total to increase PT scores? Impossible.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:24 PM   #32
Michael Wengloski

Profile:

I am getting in on this late but...

I have done crossfit with some supplemental running + tabatas with my guys three days a week for about 4 months now. We went from a 30% failure rate on our PRT to 0%. Most of the scores were in the excellent range.

I have not read all the posts in this thread so I apologize because I guarantee it's been said, but i'm pretty sure the problem was in your programming.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:36 PM   #33
Ryan Whitley

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Michael Wengloski View Post
I have not read all the posts in this thread so I apologize because I guarantee it's been said, but i'm pretty sure the problem was in your programming.
It is obvious you haven't read the entire thread...maybe you should at least read the OP's initial post. The thread isn't about CF not working, but how to implement it with his particular circumstances.