CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 08-16-2010, 10:12 PM   #1
Sebastian Milla

Profile:
Packish to Big Dawg: Sebastian's Log

Hokay, so, been crossfitting since 08' and figured it was about time I started keeping track of everything in a place where everyone can help me out with what i'm trying to accomplish. What am I trying to accomplish? I'm trying to go from a decent crossfitter to a wrecking ball. Tall order, I know, but I've got a plan and, with the help of the fine people that inhabit this forum, it just might work. The idea is this, lean out to ripped status until September 22nd, when UCLA reopens the doors to its classrooms and the gym. By then my body will hopefully be in prime condition to do one thing, shuttle all the food that I will consume into my muscles so that can go from the scrawny 146 lbs. of lean body mass that I currently possess to the brawny 185-190 lbs. that are the crossfit asskicking elite. Hopefully this will occur in about a year or two.

The stat sheet:

Height: 5'10"
Weight: 154 lbs. (as of Sunday)
BF%: I assume somewhere around 8% (i calculate my rough lean muscle mass and bone to be 146 lbs.)
Fran: about 9:30 scaled (dog**** I know but I never learned how to kip so my pullups are done the slow way)
Deadlift: 230 lbs.
Squat: 220 lbs.
Press: 100 lbs.
CnJ: 155 lbs.
Snatch: 95 lbs.

amateur numbers i'm sure but I will say that I am not half bad at the bodyweight metcon seeing as I'm light as a feather.

So until spetember 22nd I'm ketogenic and bodyweight metconning (spelling?)/crossfitting on a 7 day on 1 day off ratio to get as leansauce as possible and then its a year or two of gaining. lets see where this goes.

Monday: August 16, 2010

Found this weird "Sacha Inchi" oil mixed with olive oil in the supermarket in Lima (summer vacation is Peru every two years to see family). It claimed to be 54% omega 3 in the supermarket so I took it home and put it on my steak yesterday morning and goddamn if I didn't feel resurrected when I got up today, which surprised me cuz today is day 5 of my 7 day on routine. anyways, work looked like this:

50-40(50)-30-20-10
Tuck jumps
Situps

14:24

I definitely added and extra ten in on the 40 round because I forgot where I was so I just added ten to be sure hence the (50). All in all it felt pretty good considering that my last two days have been burpee central but I'm sure that if I'd cooled that i would've shaved a good minute or two off of that time. Diet went well until the night when I overate on some nuts and then whopped down a lucuma (google it, best fruit ever) alcoholic beverage after a movie with the cousins but hey, I leave tomorrow and it was damn tasty so I guess I'm making it up tomorrow with something sadistic like:

3 rounds for time:
600 burpees
Fran
Helen
Helen again
Fran again

I don't know, if this is my confession you all can write me my penance

Anyways, I hope that someone reads this and deems me worthy of advice because I'm going to need help creating a hypertrophy plan (it currently consists of, I kid you not, "high rep everything barbell/rings" written in the notes application of my ipod touch) in the future. more on that later. i'm a little tipsy and I drank a lil too much water so i'm going to go pee and then sleep