CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Workout Logs
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Workout Logs Post your logs here!

Old 06-07-2010, 07:57 PM   #1
Grant Cochran

Profile:
Grant Cochran Log

I have been crossfitting since November 2008 at the local fitness center with my brother. I have not kept track of my workouts very well but my brother has some times I'll post later. I have since moved, and am now working out in my garage. I've decided I need to track my progress more closely. My programming is usually the main site wod.

Yesterday: 21, 15, 9 of 135 lb overhead squats and chest to ring pullups - 6:00 even. OHS unbroken. Pullups difficult and broken. Good workout. Would like to do it on a bar.
Old 06-10-2010, 08:03 PM   #2
Grant Cochran

Profile:
Re: Grant Cochran Log

A couple days ago I went for a bike ride up Soledad Mountain with Jason. It is only 3.5 miles, so it was pretty quick.

Today I did the main site workout for yesterday. 12 minute AMRAP of 185 lb front squat x 5, 10 chest to ring pullups, 20 du.

Flynn - 6 rounds plus 5 squats (du slow)
Grant - 7 rounds plus squats and 3 pullups.

It became difficult staying upright on the squats, but all the du were unbroken.
Old 06-22-2010, 09:16 AM   #3
Grant Cochran

Profile:
Re: Grant Cochran Log

I took a week off trying to get things done around the house and getting stuff done at work.

I wanted to do something heavy so I went for Linda. I have started her before but never finished, my deadlift always holds me back.

Bodyweight 192
Deadlift 285 (should have done 290, bad math)
Bench 195
Cleans 145

Finished in 36:18. Time wasn't that great, but I did finish for the first time. Deadlifts sets from 10-7 were broken in half. Everything else unbroken. I really need to work on my heavy deadlifts over the next year if I plan to compete next year. Heavy deadlifts at least weekly, that is my comittment. We'll see what the blog shows over the next few months.