CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > In Search of CrossFitters
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

In Search of CrossFitters For finding other CrossFitters to CrossFit with

Old 09-25-2010, 07:40 PM   #11
Tom Catey

Profile:
Re: Yakima Wa?

Any word on an affiliate opening in the Yakima area. My dad lives in the area and I would like to get him into Crossfit but he would need the structure of an affiliate. Thanks.

Tom
Old 10-04-2010, 06:21 PM   #12
Robbie Southards

Profile:

Any update on this?

I grew up in Selah and joined the military. I still visit my parents and some friends there everyonce awhile. I would like to get my dad and a few friends into CF.
Old 10-11-2010, 12:16 AM   #13
Lori Kline

Profile:

Hey guys,
The Grand Opening for YSAC - Yakima Strength and Conditioning (soon to be Yakima CrossFit) is set for next Saturday Oct 16th from Noon-6pm!!

I now have my L1 certification and should be affiliated in the next month or so. PM me if you are interested in doing a WOD or just show up on the 16th and we will have free workouts throughout the day! It would be great to have more CF veterans to educate the newbs!!!

Hope to see you all there!
Old 10-11-2010, 07:24 PM   #14
Tom Catey

Profile:

Do you know where your affiliate will be located. I tried a google search for YSAC and got no results. I am interested in getting my Dad involved. Thanks.
Old 10-11-2010, 07:25 PM   #15
Robbie Southards

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Catey View Post
Do you know where your affiliate will be located. I tried a google search for YSAC and got no results. I am interested in getting my Dad involved. Thanks.
What he said.
M/27/5'7"/164lbs.Squat:370lbs,Deadlift:420lbs,C&J: 245lbs,OHS:225lbs,Bench:265lbs,5k:19:20avg.Fav Girl:Linda(23mins). Fav Hero:Badger (27mins)
Old 10-18-2010, 10:22 AM   #16
Lori Kline

Profile:

Hey Guys,
We opened our box this last weekend! We are located at 730 N 16th Ave. Suite 4 in the same warehouse complex as Brooklyn Baseball and Day Wireless. We are taking appts for groups or individual training. I will be holding open classes every Saturday @10am for free to check it out! Show up a little early so I can show you around and please bring a friend!!!! I look forward to meeting you guys! I do have my website up now at www.yakisac.com(WFS) (a work in progress) but you can get all of our contact info there as well!
See you soon!!