CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Community
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Community Catch all category for CrossFit community discussion.

Old 11-23-2005, 09:43 AM   #1
Justin Davis

Profile:
I have a friend in Bozeman looking to start Crossfit. She is in good shape, very active and 70 years old. Having gotten my mom (67) into Crossfit, I know the value of a great Crossfit Trainer (Thanks Nick at CFN!). I believe that a good coach is increasingly important when the new Crossfitter is more advanced in years. I know for my mom the difference between no-workout and a crippling workout is only a rep or two apart; the art of the trainer is revealed in bold colors, that is why I trust very few to train her (I am not on that list).
I am guessing that Bozeman has some garage Crossfitters, but are there any CF friendly gyms or trainers?
On a semi-related note, is there a maintained list of Crossfit trained personal trainers? Should there be?
Old 11-23-2005, 10:57 PM   #2
Carrie Klumpar

Profile:
Hey Justin,

As you know, I do not live in Bozeman. However, I will be there around Christmas and would love to hook up with your friend (as well as any other CFers in the area) for talk or training or whatever.

Call me or ping me or something and we'll talk.