CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 02-01-2007, 08:09 AM   #1
Jon Gilson

Profile:
Hey guys,

I've gotten quite a few inquiries about Gill Bumper Plates, and a lot of folks are looking for a complete set, i.e. a pair of 45s, 35s, 25s, and 10s.

Gill is out of stock on the 25s and 35s until March 16th, at which point we'll be receiving a shipment.

Looking at current stock of 10s and 45s, and the incoming shipment, it turns out that I can offer 6 complete sets, to be delivered during the tail end of March, for a great price!

Even with shipping, the price rivals everything on the market today. For some shipping locations, this includes a better price than the most thrifty set offered to the Crossfit Community today.

Again, the set will ship in March, but you'll need to order soon, as the 25s and 35s seem to fly out of the Gill Warehouse. Your order will be back-ordered, ensuring you'll get the plates come March.

If you're interested, shoot me an email with your shipping zip code, and I'll get back to you with a quote: jon@againfaster.com

Best,

Jon