CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Equipment
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Equipment Outfitting a serious gym. Vendors & suppliers. Devices & equipment

Old 08-14-2012, 10:09 AM   #131
Greg Light

Profile:
Re: Compression Gear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dario Delkic View Post
Is there a discount code?
PM Sent
Old 08-14-2012, 03:37 PM   #132
William O'Connell

Profile:

Hi Greg. I've enjoyed reading the reviews on your product and appreciate the time you've spent to address questions regarding the effectiveness of compression gear. Currently I wear Zensah calf sleeves during and post running workouts for recovery and have had good response with them and also wear Tommy Kono knee sleeves for oly lifting. Would wearing oly sleeves over full leg tights be overkill?

I am looking for a full leg tight and am interested in yours. Also, I am a rugby player and was considering the shorts and shirt. If you have any advice, and could provide a discount code if one is available, I would appreciate it, I'm looking forward to trying your product!

Cheers,
Will
Old 08-14-2012, 06:53 PM   #133
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by William O'Connell View Post
Hi Greg. I've enjoyed reading the reviews on your product and appreciate the time you've spent to address questions regarding the effectiveness of compression gear. Currently I wear Zensah calf sleeves during and post running workouts for recovery and have had good response with them and also wear Tommy Kono knee sleeves for oly lifting. Would wearing oly sleeves over full leg tights be overkill?

I am looking for a full leg tight and am interested in yours. Also, I am a rugby player and was considering the shorts and shirt. If you have any advice, and could provide a discount code if one is available, I would appreciate it, I'm looking forward to trying your product!

Cheers,
Will
PM Sent Will.
Old 08-14-2012, 06:56 PM   #134
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by William O'Connell View Post

Cheers,
Will
Hi Will - I dont think knee sleeves over tights would be overkill. I could see it being hard to get them on over the tights though. I might recommend socks and the knees sleeves as I think that would work well.

I typically wear socks and shorts pretty much all day every day and the tights at night after a really heavy workout. I like the shirts for during the workouts. I dont know how much recovery benefit they provide for most crossfit type stuff but I dont enjoy wearing them after a heavy bench day.

You can use coupon code BMuscle for 15% off. As an FYI - we will be adding wrist wraps later this week or early next week as well if you are at all interested in those.

Thanks and let me know if you have any other questions.

Greg
Old 08-15-2012, 06:22 PM   #135
Todd Cavallo

Profile:

Forgot to post here that I'm loving the socks and tights I got from Greg. I wear the tights to bed every night on workout days and I really feel like they're helping. I'll start wearing the socks and eventually the tights for actual workouts once its not so hot and humid here in Brookyln!
Old 08-15-2012, 06:43 PM   #136
John C Corona

Profile:

I bet Greg leaves his gear on while getting freaky with his wife at night....at least keep the socks on right? Sorry if Im out of line man.

And William, youd be like an oly lifting Terrell Owens with a full body suit only, oly shoes, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, elbow pads, tape on the fingers, that would be raw.

I too wear my compr shorts all the damn time.
Old 08-15-2012, 07:41 PM   #137
Greg Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C Corona View Post
I bet Greg leaves his gear on while getting freaky with his wife at night....at least keep the socks on right? Sorry if Im out of line man.

And William, youd be like an oly lifting Terrell Owens with a full body suit only, oly shoes, knee sleeves, wrist wraps, elbow pads, tape on the fingers, that would be raw.

Not out of line, only because its ture
Old 08-15-2012, 08:02 PM   #138
Katina Light

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by John C Corona View Post

This is gregs wife. You know what they say about compression apparel improving performance... Wow lol
Old 08-16-2012, 04:32 AM   #139
John C Corona

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katina Light View Post
This is gregs wife. You know what they say about compression apparel improving performance... Wow lol
Nice!

I kinda wanted to delete my post cause I wasnt sure. I do not know the line apparently.
Old 08-16-2012, 06:18 AM   #140
Martin Rivera

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katina Light View Post
wow Greg, until now is when your performance improved. BAD DOG!

J/K I just had to do it sorry.
<>< Philippians 4:13 thecubefitness.com (WFS) dsgear.com (WFS) virusintl.com (WFS)