CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > CrossFit Forum > Fitness
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fitness Theory and Practice. CrossFit's rationale & foundations. Who is fit? What is fitness?

Old 09-24-2010, 12:18 PM   #1
Stu Christensen

Profile:
Opportunity for TOP level Oly lifter

I saw this posted somewhere else and figured that I would share it here in case anyone is interested:

"California Strength is now looking for 2-3 lifters who have the potential and desire to reach a high standard in Olympic Weightlifting to join our Elite team. Qualified lifters will receive a stipend to cover living expenses and will live and train as a full-time professional lifter in the East Bay area of Northern California.

Lifters accepted into the program will be coached by Glenn Pendlay, will be provided free of charge with the supplements, nutritional advice, physical therapy, massage, and other recovery methods needed to train at this level, and will train daily with National and International level athletes. You bring the talent and work ethic, we will provide everything else.

If you are interested, please contact glennpendlay@yahoo.com to arrange a recruiting trip. We will pay for a plane ticket and accomodations for qualified athletes."
Old 09-24-2010, 04:49 PM   #2
Veronica Carpenter

Profile:
Re: Opportunity for TOP level Oly lifter

Glenn actually posted in these forums...(WFS-on this forum) http://board.crossfit.com/showthread.php?t=61744

If I wasn't past my prime and didn't have pre-teen and teen girls at home, I'd jump on this opportunity.
Old 09-26-2010, 06:40 PM   #3
Keith Miller

Profile:
Re: Opportunity for TOP level Oly lifter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veronica Carpenter View Post
If I wasn't past my prime and didn't have pre-teen and teen girls at home, I'd jump on this opportunity.
I hear you on this!! It'll be a great opportunity for some people who really want to pursue weightlifting though!!