|08-02-2014, 09:06 AM||#1|
Hiring part-time and full-time trainers
We are a growing affiliate in the Chicago western suburbs (Wheaton/Carol Stream) and are looking for additional part-time and full-time trainers.
If your passion is helping other people achieve a healthy life-style using CrossFit principles and methodology, then we want to talk to you.
Qualified candidates should:
1) Be passionate about helping others. Be motivated, dependable and disciplined.
2) Work well with a team. Have strong relational skills. Ability to teach others.
3) Ability to perform and demonstrate core CrossFit movements.
4) Someone who wants a real job versus getting paid for a hobby/their own pursuits or just looking for a "free" CrossFit membership.
Helpful, but not necessary:
1) 2+ years coaching experience, with at least 6 months of that using CrossFit principles and methodology.
2) Have at least a LVL 1 CrossFit Cert
If you are qualified and interested, then contact us at:
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hiring full and part time training staff, DC area||Ian Nigh||Running a CrossFit Facility||2||02-19-2014 10:00 AM|
|CrossFit NYC / The Black Box Hiring Full-Time Coaches||Joshua Newman||Running a CrossFit Facility||0||12-02-2012 03:50 PM|
|Burlington MA CrossFit Hiring Full-Time Coach||William Gapinski||Running a CrossFit Facility||0||10-01-2012 05:01 AM|
|Part time Gym||Derek Gardner||Running a CrossFit Facility||0||05-03-2012 08:49 PM|
|Are there full-time trainers at your boxes?||Yahya Kohgadai||Running a CrossFit Facility||2||10-11-2010 07:43 AM|