CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Stuff and Nonsense
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Stuff and Nonsense For off-topic chatter. Keep it PG-13; no sex, politics or religion!

Closed Thread

Old 04-25-2009, 03:18 PM   #761
Karl Steeves

Profile:
Re: CrossFitMatch.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Daigle View Post
I dont know how well this story will translate to type, but here goes....

When I was a frosh in college (in the dorms) these girls came to party one night....and one hooked up with my friend chris, who may in fact be the funniest person that ever lived. In any case, 7am rolls around and theres a knock on my door. It's the girls friend looking for her, because she needs a ride home. God knows who she hooked up with...anyway,

I pound on his door for 5min...finally it opens, about 2inches and his face pokes out.

Chris: "dude....there's a problem"
Me: "Chris, you can't just kill chicks"
Chris: "No dude.....she ****ed my bed"
Me: "haha.....hahahahhhahaha......hahahahahhahahah a"
Chris: "....ya....and she won't get out of it, because shes so embarassed"

So I spent the next hour in what was basically a hostage negotiation to get this girl to get out of his bed....covered with ****.

That weekend, the New England cheerleading championship was at our athletic center so the campus is PACKED with people.....the Sun morning conference in the bathroom about the weekends activities is in full swing, when Chris spots our head football coach walking across the parking lot out the window. (we're on the 4th floor)

Chris: "HEY! COACH!..."
Coach: "whats up chris?"
Chris: "some chick ****ed in my bed!!! WTF!"
Coach: "Chris, SHUT UP! there's people everywhere!"

Several hours later, i walk into his room to find him sitting there with his mattress draped over his lap continuously spraying the "spot" with resolve carpet cleaner.

Hilarious

This makes me sad that I never went the typical college route in life. I will never experience stories like this.

Old 04-25-2009, 03:21 PM   #762
Renee Lee

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karl Steeves View Post
This makes me sad that I never went the typical college route in life. I will never experience stories like this.
...i went the "typical college route" and _i've_ never experienced stories like this.

Old 04-25-2009, 08:35 PM   #763
Kristi Folowell

Profile:

Quote:
I am kind of glad I didn't do the college route cause I don't think I want stories like that...though wait I do have others along the same lines from my job so guess it doesn't really matter if you go the typical college route or not.

Old 04-26-2009, 06:49 AM   #764
Eric Lester

Profile:

Quote:
Personally, I'm trying to make up for lost time in my post college life.

Old 04-26-2009, 07:52 AM   #765
Scott Moore.

Profile:

Quote:
I also went through the typical college route and have never experienced anything like that.

Not that I want to...there are somethings in life that a person just doesn't need to experience. This is one of them.
http://pantherfit.blogspot.com/And those who had seen it told how he who had been possessed with demons was healed -Luke 8:36

Old 04-26-2009, 07:57 AM   #766
Renee Lee

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Moore View Post
I also went through the typical college route and have never experienced anything like that.

Not that I want to...there are somethings in life that a person just doesn't need to experience. This is one of them.
^^^^^

this

Old 04-26-2009, 11:52 AM   #767
Kevin Daigle

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kristi Folowell View Post
I am kind of glad I didn't do the college route cause I don't think I want stories like that...though wait I do have others along the same lines from my job so guess it doesn't really matter if you go the typical college route or not.
actually....it does. It's a lifestyle that only exists there, and is only a) acceptable and b) possible for 4-5yrs at most.

It's good to do, and I wouldnt trade one second of the memories or experiences....but you can only live that life for so long. Thats why rockstars are so F'ed up.

Old 04-26-2009, 11:53 AM   #768
Kevin Daigle

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Moore View Post

life would be pretty boring if nothing shocking or ridiculous ever happened. I don't think I want to live that way.

Old 04-26-2009, 02:27 PM   #769
Renee Lee

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevin Daigle View Post
life would be pretty boring if nothing shocking or ridiculous ever happened. I don't think I want to live that way.
ridiculous/shocking things and having people **** in your bed are NOT mutually exclusive.

i'm very happy to say that i have never once had that happen, nor have i been witness to anybody throwing up in the face of their drunkenness. I'm pretty sure i'm not missing out on anything, and i have little issue with not living that way

Old 04-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #770
Kevin Daigle

Profile:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renee Lee View Post
ridiculous/shocking things and having people **** in your bed are NOT mutually exclusive.

i'm very happy to say that i have never once had that happen, nor have i been witness to anybody throwing up in the face of their drunkenness. I'm pretty sure i'm not missing out on anything, and i have little issue with not living that way
no offense renee.....but that story is just one of thousands.....all infinitely unique in their own insanity, and most don't involve peeing on people. (although some do).....also, thats what EVERYONE that didn't live through that experience says to justify it. It's a totally different way of life, and no its not for everyone but its a super positive learning/growing experience for just about everyone and an amazingly cool way to spend 4 years of your life in an environment that is basically devoid of social consequence. I pity anyone that doesn't get to at least try that out once.

Closed Thread