CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > CrossPit
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

CrossPit For discussing MMA, UFC, Pride fighting, and other martial arts

Old 08-18-2008, 06:15 PM   #1
Sean Ploskina

Profile:
Blauer Tactical Summer Camp

I attended the Blauer PDR Camp in virginia beach and i have to say it was great. Actually hearing Coach Glassman give the explanation and origins of Crossfit was inspiring. Tony Blauer and his staff were very helpful throughout the weekend, constantly checking the students to ensure they understand. The techniques taught, while deceptively simple, are highly effective.

Mr. Blauer teaching style is an entertaining mix of doctorate level information and tenth grade humor; and as a firefighter I throughly enjoyed. I would highly recommend his courses for everyone from special forces operators, to firefighters, to martial artists, to children. All can learn something that may very well save their lives.

My only complaint is the bathroom doors, apparently they can be tricky for some people.