CrossFit Discussion Board  

Go Back   CrossFit Discussion Board > Community > Testimonials
CrossFit Home Forum Site Rules CrossFit FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Testimonials CrossFit's successes / your achievements

Old 09-27-2004, 09:30 AM   #1
Keith Wittenstein

Profile:
I just finished the Sports Performance Coach Certification through USA Weightlifting. It was taught by Leo Totten and held at Peak Performance in NYC.

Wow, this was a great course. So much fun. We spent all day Saturday working, front squats, power cleans, presses behind the neck, power snatches, rdls, snatch pulls, clean pulls and push presses.

Sunday was spent working jumps, plyometrics, medicine ball, swiss ball and kettlebells.

It was a totally fun and informative class. Coach Totten is awesome. He's a great teacher. I am even considering taking the club coach course with him next month. I still found that the general bend or aim was towards sport specific training and slightly less towards overall "fitness" as crossfit defines it, but that reflects the way the world still thinks.

Definitely take this course or the club coach course.